VN Ren'Py Looking for a writer/editor

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Hi,

I'm currently working on The Awakening and looking for someone that edits my texts, fills plot-holes and makes the dialogue feel more alive in general.
If you are able to edit inside the renpy game files that would be a nice thing, but not necessary. (it would save a lot of time on my end)
I would pay per update I make.
Now, talking about price, I have no idea how much is reasonable... so make me an offer?

Thanks
-SLim

Hexica

Feb 22, 2018
If you're still looking for a writer or editor, feel free to message me! I have Ren'Py downloaded on my laptop, so I could probably edit inside the game files.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Hey really like your game. I can work in renpy (atom) and write in code. Let me know if you are still looking for someone and maybe we can work something out. I do work FT and am working on a project in m y spare time currently. But I would likely be willing to take more on b/c I like your game.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
If you're still looking for a writer or editor, feel free to message me! I have Ren'Py downloaded on my laptop, so I could probably edit inside the game files.
Hey really like your game. I can work in renpy (atom) and write in code. Let me know if you are still looking for someone and maybe we can work something out. I do work FT and am working on a project in m y spare time currently. But I would likely be willing to take more on b/c I like your game.
sorry, I already found someone