[R>Writer] Share Looking for a writer for Photo Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Hi! I'm developing Photo Hunt. In order to get rid of too many delays in releasing the updates, I need to share my writing work with someone.
Your responsibilities will be writing dialogues/scenes according to my general story (I'll provide you with the script. with brief details about each character and the overall story). Of course, it's not prohibited to make your own scenes or change something in my script. We'll discuss everything you want.
Please, make sure you checked out the game before contacting me either here or on discord (moochie#0786 ).
Thanks!
UPD: Completed. Thanks everyone for response. Love you guys!

Last edited:

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Hi! I'm developing Photo Hunt. In order to get rid of too many delays in releasing the updates, I need to share my writing work with someone.
Your responsibilities will be writing dialogues/scenes according to my general story (I'll provide you with the script. with brief details about each character and the overall story). Of course, it's not prohibited to make your own scenes or change something in my script. We'll discuss everything you want.
Please, make sure you checked out the game before contacting me either here or on discord (moochie#0786 ).
Thanks!
UPD: Completed. Thanks everyone for response. Love you guys!

I know I'm being stupid but truly i just see your this message i'll be glad to help with scenes not sure how i can help with dialogues i guess write on paper,take pics and sends it to you.. i'll gladly help story unfold in better way but hey if you don't need i guess it's cool too i'm okay with that too...

JUST LOVED THE GAME...;)

Your follower and supporter
Least Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.