[R>Writer] Paid Share Looking for a WRITER for VN&Brothel management game (Japan "Edo" theme)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Project:
Wicked Rouge (3DCG VN&management game)
It's an RPGM game but heavily customized to meet all the project needs.
Link

Basically it's a game where you manage prostitutes, so it mostly includes prostitution and various other kinks (corruption, group sex, exhibitionism, bondage).
There're a couple of characters that are "exclusive" to the player.
There are also some warfare action as story follows MC taking over the pleasure district and becoming an influential entrepreneur. If that's not your thing, that's ok. I can write it by myself.

Developer:
Me, .
Programmer, writer, graphics.

Looking for:
A writer who can write coherent interesting stories for characters interactions and sex events with decent grammar without too many noticeable mistakes and a bit of humor.
Also, that includes sexual descriptions during "sex training". Actions descriptions, how girls react.

Employment Type:
Share 20%-30% of Patreon earnings depending on your work, no less than 200$. If we earn more on the Patreon, I'll increase the payment accordingly.
I'm just happy to make games, so as long as you contribute fairly, I'll be fair too :)

Work commitment:
The focus is to make monthly content no less than 1 hour for the player, but that includes gameplay so it's not like perpetual reading for 1 hour.

Preferred method of contact:
Here, my , but probably the fastest method is my .

Job Description:
You'll need to write stories about courtesans everyday life in a brothel and follow my guidances (BUT!) Basically, you'll have the creative freedom to shape the game however you want if it'll not break its purpose. If you'll like, new characters, stories, situations, gameplay mechanics can be created.
You'll need to write technical stuff like courtesans sexual experiences during the training, how they react to certain actions etc. (this can be negotiable)
Simple, but coherent writing is needed. You can be amateur just like me, as long as you have a passion for writing and decent skill for it.
Also, you may occasionally need to help me fix my grammar if I'll feel like adding additional events etc. (if needed).

Additional comments:
In short, I'm looking for a long term partner who could help me with the writing and speed up game development. As the project will grow, the payment for your involvement will grow too.
If you have any questions, just contact me.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.