Case53

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Project:
-

Developer:
Case53 (myself)

Looking for:
A native English writer who can write natural-sounding dialogue and brainstorm together to get the story and characters developed.

Employment Type:
Revenue share for now. we can discuss the percentages.

Work commitment:
Preferably a long term commitment

Preferred method of contact:
DM on f95. We'll be in contact through discord and I would appreciate it if you are able to use voice chat.

Additional comments:
Crossroads is a game that follows the concept of a non-linear large open-world fantasy RPG game built through the RPG Maker Engine. I am open to using every tag around but the major focus would be on the story and plot. I have made decent headway into writing the story but rather discuss that privately.

There's currently enough content ready that I could potentially release a very decent demo this week if the dialogue is ready.

All the areas are parallax maps and the CG is heavily modified DAZ renders.

Currently, I've been working solo on everything and the writing takes too fricking long.

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
LOL!

Awh the pitfalls of time management. So let us know the theme of the game you wish to make. Do you have a specific thing in mind. In short order plenty of writers will raise their hand and want to sign on. But I'd say its more important you choose a writer that can share your vision

Case53

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Yeah, I'd hoped to talk to some before deciding on who.

The story is not concrete, although I have the broad strokes ready. Annoying and the time-consuming part is getting the dialogue to feel natural. That takes a lot longer than anything else I'm doing ._. and that's where I need help.

The story as it stands is pretty malleable going forwards. I just have the intro scenes and one quest in the town ready so far and a few CGs. As long as someone is willing to work with that I'm open to making additions as they see fit.