[R>Writer] Paid Share Unpaid Looking for a writer to a branching story (Mostly Text based) Html Game

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Project:
RRW (Rated R Wrestling) The game takes place in a wrestling organisation much like AEW & WWE, You control a female wrestler (Male wrestler will be added in the future) and you go through her career with a ton of choices that will lead you to different scenes and outcomes. The game presents the option for a ton of character development and to serve all fetishes and is open for most of them.

You can add me here - KlonHad#9358,

I'm looking for a writer to help write the story that i outline (preferably for the male and the female protagonist)

Employment Type:
I would obviously pay and I'm even willing to share the revenue, I just expect the writer to be reliable and be fluent in english

Work commitment:
2 updates per month to each protagonist, Its a relatively small workload for an experienced writer especially since i outline most of the story

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Job Description:
If you can reliably put out 2 updates a month and you are a fluent writer in enligh we will do great together, I can pay and offer generous revenue share to a committed writer

shadowBoar

May 27, 2019
Hi,
I'm not that well versed in the world of wrestling, but I'd gladly try and work with you on this project. We could do some test runs to see how we work as a team, then decide on how to proceed.

I see that since you wrote this post you had some problems and thus put this game on hiatus, but if you have the time and will to work together on it, I'd be glad to help with it. Of course I have my own set of things to take care of, so I'm not able to take on a huge workload.