[R>Writer] Share Looking for a writer to collaborate with on a VN

Nov 30, 2019
Project:
- Untitled as of yet

Developer:
- Me?

Looking for:
- As the title says, I'm looking for a writer to create a game with.
I've already started my own project, it had some light world built and script written, with renders, however I'm struggling to keep building a decent world and plot because It's just me working on writing.
I don't mind continuing this idea if you like it, the general premise is: You get transported to a fantasy world without any advantageous powers, till you get turned into a werewolf. The tone isn't super cheery, it's more dark and self-aware.
Obviously I'm also open to starting anew, shoot any ideas my way.

Currently in the team is me, covering renders and writing, and another person to code the game

Work commitment:
- Nothing set. I'm not strict, but carry your weight.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: themightyllama

Job Description:
Work with me to:
- Write script, preferably in visual code studio
- Discuss plot, create an overarching story
- World build
- And anything else you're interested in adding, like music

Reactions: TREXrg

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Yes, indeed I am writer.

Sadly, I have discovered getting the right writer with the right project ought to be the first concern for any team. In one of two ways, if not both, I may be able to help you. Either becoming the writer you need and or helping coming up with a project and acting as an assistant toward that end.

If interested, hit me up and at least we can talk here or in Discord. Have you a small sample of your work to share with the community?

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
If you are interested in starting anew, I might have an idea for a visual novel where the MC goes to live at a college branch in a random village. Said village has the people in it turn into actual trees when they fall asleep. It has been so long since I thought of that idea, but if it interests you let me know.

Reactions: TREXrg

BaleD

Jan 11, 2018
Not sure if you've gone with anyone yet, but I'd be happy to take a look at whatever it is you're after.

I've got 3+ years experience in being a writer and have written a few scripts in my time.

If you're interested shoot me a dm and let's get to work!

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Project:
- Untitled as of yet

Developer:
- Me?

Looking for:
- As the title says, I'm looking for a writer to create a game with.
I've already started my own project, it had some light world built and script written, with renders, however I'm struggling to keep building a decent world and plot because It's just me working on writing.
I don't mind continuing this idea if you like it, the general premise is: You get transported to a fantasy world without any advantageous powers, till you get turned into a werewolf. The tone isn't super cheery, it's more dark and self-aware.
Obviously I'm also open to starting anew, shoot any ideas my way.

Currently in the team is me, covering renders and writing, and another person to code the game

Work commitment:
- Nothing set. I'm not strict, but carry your weight.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: themightyllama

Job Description:
Work with me to:
- Write script, preferably in visual code studio
- Discuss plot, create an overarching story
- World build
- And anything else you're interested in adding, like music
sended discord friend request