- Writing dialogues according to the script

Additional comments:
- good english skills
- Short delivery time
- You need to know at least GOT tv series
- If you know books - even better.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Greetings. I am a writer of stories and I work in advertising. I currently have time to join your project. I like challenges and I like your idea.

Shrazleigh

Nov 20, 2019
I have a background in scriptwriting and a flexible schedule, my discord is shrazleigh#9700

Aug 24, 2019
Hello FunFiction,

I hope you are doing well. I am an erotica writer and have published a few erotic works, and I also write non-erotic fiction and poetry too, and have published a few of those as well.

I have read a bit of the first Game of Thrones novel and hope to read them all at some point, while I've watched the entire show, and the final season was disappointing.

I am actually not even from a predominantly English-speaking country, and I don't mean to brag or anything, but I believe that my English is very good, including my grammar and everything else.

I was hoping to keep this short, but I guess I shall let you know that I have basic knowledge of using Daz3D. I've tinkered with it a bit and considered the possiblity of creating my own game, unfortunately, I have a really old laptop, so cannot really do that.

Nonetheless, if you feel that there is even the slightest possibility that we could work together, or you would like to discuss this further, feel free to send me a message.

Kind regards.