Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Project: Fan Comic
Developer:
Looking for: A Writer
Employment Type: Unpaid
Work commitment: Long Term and Full Time
Preferred method of contact: Discord
Job Description: Hi, I'm working on a fan comic with a friend all I can mention on here is it's about a game, so it will not be a paid project we won't be making any money off it we have permission from the original dev and the artist. They are both ok with this fan comic as long as we don't make money for it. What we are after is a writer who can write a script for us and is free to work on it daily I was originally writing the story but have gotten to busy with my own game I will supply you with a short script. So you have an idea how I write once you've done the script I'll be adding it to the pages.

RyneCross

May 9, 2017
Project: Fan Comic
Developer:
Looking for: A Writer
Employment Type: Unpaid
Work commitment: Long Term and Full Time
Preferred method of contact: Discord
Job Description: Hi, I'm working on a fan comic with a friend all I can mention on here is it's about a game, so it will not be a paid project we won't be making any money off it we have permission from the original dev and the artist. They are both ok with this fan comic as long as we don't make money for it. What we are after is a writer who can write a script for us and is free to work on it daily I was originally writing the story but have gotten to busy with my own game I will supply you with a short script. So you have an idea how I write once you've done the script I'll be adding it to the pages.
Can i look at the script?
I can try and help but no promises

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Is this a visual novel style game? Or do you have some other style in mind? I happen to be a writer but unfortunately life is happening for me and i don't think I'm much of a sexual writer. If life wasn't happening, i probably take this opportunity to try a different writing style.

I asked these questions for the next person. Also, you may want to let us know the premise beyond mother and son.

Jan 31, 2018
I'd love to write a mother son comic. I'm actually writing one with another author on CHYOA and what I would give to make it into a comic or game, can't be put in words. Just get back to me soon

CaptainNoBeard

Jun 19, 2020
If you haven't landed on anyone. I haven't written for a while, but sexual writing is something I am good at and I think depending on the characters/story you are after, I could do a good job. That being said, I have only tested my sexual writing on women, I have no idea how it would go with a male directed audience.