[R>Writer] Paid Looking for a writer

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Respect the template here:

Project:
- Project name and a brief overview, how far along is the project?

Developer:
- You, your Patreon, Discord, etc.

Looking for:
- Ren'Py/Python coder? 2D Artist? Writer? Etc.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share? Paid? Unpaid?

Work commitment:
- One off project? Short term? Long term? Part time? Full time?

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord? Skype?

Job Description:
- A detailed description of what you're looking for.

Additional comments:
- Anything else you'd like to add.

Reactions: MrSIB

aureaira

Jun 12, 2020
Hi there. The plot for your game looks really interesting. Would you be willing to message me a few more details about what you have in mind for your project? From what I've read so far I'd be interested in helping with the writing =)

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
I write, edit, and ghostwrite for Scifi/Fantasy authors, and have done some erotica. What are you looking for?

fishbeard

Jan 20, 2019
Hey there! I really like your story idea, and I'd be excited to write for you if you haven't already picked someone.

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
I write, edit, and ghostwrite for Scifi/Fantasy authors, and have done some erotica. What are you looking for?
I am in pre development of the game but I might need you because right now I am in contact with unreal studios and at some point of the game you might be required for ghostwrite Pay 250 dollars per month or more according to the game success

rforest1

Oct 21, 2020
FYI....I checked your Patreon page. A bit of a writer myself....as well as an IT tech with about 30 years of experience under my belt. Need something let me know. I'd be interested in helping out just to get some experience with the process. Being retired is......boring.