Seeking Looking for adult RPG games with good combat

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I really feel like playing adult RPGs lately. I played Kiara knight of the icicles, and the combat was super unsatisfying, so it made me want to find a more satisfying experience.
I don't mind RPGM or any other systems, I just want some good RPG with nice art (and, obviously, a good combat system).

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
SKA is good and challenging (I strongly recommend Normal difficulty), if not terribly original with its combat mechanics. Power progression is different though, since it's not about leveling but rather upgrading gear, learning skills and using consumable powerups.

Reactions: Ambir

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
SKA is good and challenging (I strongly recommend Normal difficulty), if not terribly original with its combat mechanics. Power progression is different though, since it's not about leveling but rather upgrading gear, learning skills and using consumable powerups.
I'm going to look it up, thank you!

If you have other recommendations, don't hesitate :)

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Crimson keep - Actually a gimmicky flash game broken up into chapters, with great art. At the beginning ( first two chapters) it´s really easy, but after that the developer changed the combat system and it became a lot more challenging and complex to the degree that you literally have to figure out boss attack patterns and develop strategies to advance. If you don´t mind that kind of stuff I would definitely recommend. The weakness of the game though I will admit that the combat animations can´t be sped up, which is often frustrating.
Rance series - If you never tried to get into the series I would definitely recommend it. I think it´s safe to say that it´s the most extensive H RPG story ever made. Since the first games of the series are quite old they aren´t that great (from art perspective), but the newer iterations of the game certainly make up for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ambir