[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for an 3D artist for a RPGMaker game

SDM-Games

Mar 19, 2023
Project:
I'm doing a RPGMaker project i named Immortal Changeling for the time being.
It is set in a postapocalyptic world, i have a backstory, arc and such made with ChatGPT that needs refinement and i'm in the process of re-rendering my DAZ3D images for the engine changes i made (mainly going from 1280x720 to fullhd and from a tilesize of 48x48 to 120x120). In the project you're playing as two very different characters, the shapeshifter and a female half-elf. It will involve a few additional mechanics like day/night cycle, hunger/thirst system, clothing damage, corruption, arousal. I'm expecting the programming to be done in about a month and then expanding upon that, the rest will take a few months more for a first version if i do it alone. Having plans on animating the static images i have, but that would be over my head right now. Having things like important scenes and the title animated would be really cool :)

Developer:
I'm a programmer with experience in C#, PHP and Javascript, and i do have a bit of experience in DAZ3D
Patreon: , but still have to come around to putting something in there

Looking for:
3D artist and writer - writer found, just looking for a 3D artist

Employment Type:
Revenue Share

Work commitment:
I'm working about 30-40 hours a week on it at the moment, and taking much more time rendering/doing the writing than programming,
so would be grateful for a helping hand so i can focus on programming more.

Preferred method of contact:
Either here or on patreon

Job Description:
Writer: refining/expanding on the story i have (or maybe rewriting it as you see fit)
3D artist: mainly for redoing the tileset from 48x48 to 120x120, but rendering and posing actors too, maybe animation

Additional comments:
Here are some of the stuff i already have:
First one is an old screenshot from about a week ago
IC-menu-screenshot.png
second is the title atm. the next two are the main characters
intro02-1920x1080.png tentacle_dark_idle2.png sprite-test.png mc2-nude.png mc2-underwear.png

Last edited:
Reactions: lagburn