[R>Artist 2D] Share Unpaid Looking for an aritst to partner up and make a fun game

Chobal

Oct 8, 2019
Hello, this is my first project of this kind but I have developed enough code to know this game can go somewhere.

Revenue: I can't aford to pay you, but any profit and ownership will be split among participants equally.

Tone of the game: I had in mind a soft-dark/fun atmosphere where you can experience diferent kinks depending of what dungeon you go at.

The game: The game loop is simple, you have a party of unique characters and you can go explore dungeons and fight new creatures. Special events or completing the dungeon will unlock the next dungeon and/or update old ones.
Principal mechanics are: each dungeon will focus on a new kink; allies can be captured, killed or turn into enemies; allies can be recruited/rescued on the dungeons; character's battle images will change depending of the situation (clothes off, pined down, tied up, etc) All of this depends of what kinks we end up introducing.

What I spect from you: Imply yourself, make up your own characters, discus kinks and mechanics with me and, over all, have fun!

*Note: This is a "for fun" proyect, the only thing I want is from you to not gost me. If at some point of the proyect you grow tired we can leave it on pause or, if you want to leave, is ok but please, please just tell me, don't get me 2 moths waiting.

You can contact with me by discord dm: @chob75
I'm fluid with english and spanish.

Reactions: 王昭烈

Chobal

Oct 8, 2019
Hello, this is my first project of this kind but I have developed enough code to know this game can go somewhere.

Revenue: I can't aford to pay you, but any profit and ownership will be split among participants equally.

Tone of the game: I had in mind a soft-dark/fun atmosphere where you can experience diferent kinks depending of what dungeon you go at.

The game: The game loop is simple, you have a party of unique characters and you can go explore dungeons and fight new creatures. Special events or completing the dungeon will unlock the next dungeon and/or update old ones.
Principal mechanics are: each dungeon will focus on a new kink; allies can be captured, killed or turn into enemies; allies can be recruited/rescued on the dungeons; character's battle images will change depending of the situation (clothes off, pined down, tied up, etc) All of this depends of what kinks we end up introducing.

What I spect from you: Imply yourself, make up your own characters, discus kinks and mechanics with me and, over all, have fun!

*Note: This is a "for fun" proyect, the only thing I want is from you to not gost me. If at some point of the proyect you grow tired we can leave it on pause or, if you want to leave, is ok but please, please just tell me, don't get me 2 moths waiting.

You can contact with me by discord dm: @chob75
I'm fluid with english and spanish.
Hello, the artist had a serie of personal problems and ended up leaving the proyect (keeping me waiting for several months again :") ) so the recruit is reopen.

During this time I had finished the main loop of the game so it has a fair chance of getting to the end, for anyone interested pls make sure you see yourself capable for the work, I dont mind if it takes you some time to do your part but I wont team up with someone that can't give me something done the first 30 days.
Thank you for reading! >u<

Last edited: