• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Unpaid Looking for an artist for a hobby project

Dec 12, 2021
Project:
- Parody of Pokemon Black/White with Cheren as a protagonist, it's about sexual stuff happening around the protagonist of the original games (there's no need for you to know or even like the games, the project is very flexible). Main tags would be corruption, exhibitionism, sharing and NTR in the sense that the protagonist of the original games knows nothing about all that's going on, so it's light hearted in nature. The plot is just an excuse to toy around with Ren'Py and making a silly sexy game.

*Edit: NOT planned tags: Beast (although making the mons patricipate in other ways is fine), scat and such.

Developer:
- JarethDidIt#3648

Looking for:
- Artist, both 2d and 3d are fine but the nature of the project might make it difficult for a 3d artist unless they bring very specific tools with them.

Employment Type:
- Unpaid, I'm not even considering publishing at the moment, it depends on the team and product we build.

Work commitment:
- It's like a short side-project, if the experience is nice I'd be up for more serious projects, but I do want to have a finished product as a result, however short it might end up being.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: JarethDidIt#3648

Job Description:
- I'm looking for an artist interested in the basic idea of the game, that's more important than the art skills really. The project will move forward with just rough sketches until there's an actual chance of it being considered for publishing, so it's basically a chance for you to just put whatever you want on these characters.

I'll leave here the rough designs I made, but I am just too slow at drawing to make this fun for me
(if you aren't familiar with the source material and want to look them up for reference these are, left to right,
Professor Juniper, the unnamed mom of the protagonist of the original games and Bianca)

models.png

I wanted to make the characters a bit sexier, change the outfits to make them more slutty and play with proportions any way I wanted, so that's the mindset that you can bring to the project, we'll see what sticks. The scenes can consist on just a couple variations of the same base drawing or full of angles and all, it'll be adapted to your ability

Additional comments:
- Idk, criticism of this post and my drawings are well recieved? Thanks for reading

Last edited: