• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for an artist for an upcoming game

Castrius

Sep 21, 2020
Project:
The game is called 'Tears Don't Fall'. It's about a guy who's struggling with mental health whie starting his university journey. An artist who was working on the game dropped out, so I'm searching for a new one.

Looking for:
An artist

Employment Type:
All the profits will be split between me(writer), you(the artist) and the programmer

Work commitment:
As long as the game is in constant development, I would be happy

Preferred method of contact:
You can DM me here or you can add me on Discord: Castrius

Job Description:
- An artist. 3D artist who's working with DAZ or something similar is preferable, but if you're a 2D artist, you can also contact me, and we'll see if we can make it work. Just not the AI art
If you're a team or just one person that does it, then I'd like to see examples of your work and whether you've worked on something before or not.

Additional comments:
I do translations for games like How To Fix The Future, Golden Mean and some other games in the past. I also should point out that even though I translate these games and work as a translator outside, I'm not a native english speaker, so we may need to get a proofreader later.
I never had any experience in writing, but I got an idea and decided to write a game. I've written a few intro scenes for a game, so if you have any doubts and want to look at them to see if you want to participate the project, then I can send you those.

___pseudo

Jun 17, 2023
already got the programmer or still looking for one? Im dev and i have one friend thats great artist (she just sent you a friend request on discord)

Castrius

Sep 21, 2020
already got the programmer or still looking for one? Im dev and i have one friend thats great artist (she just sent you a friend request on discord)
I was talking to one, but nothing has been agreed yet. So for now, the programmer position is also open, I just wanted to secure artist first.

Phoelix_Helle

Aug 19, 2023
Hi!^^ If you're still looking for a 2D artist, please DM me on Discord (phoelix_helle)
can't post links here yet :giggle:

sutema

Nov 18, 2018
Hello, are you still looking?
If you are, I have a solid work that can add to the theme of the game.
108800331_p0_master1200.jpg for fans.png x6rEryp8RB8w5dVdxDB3puxIwMQ1f0i8dFWfQD7I5hs_master1200.jpg

sutema

Nov 18, 2018
hello, no problem :)
if you have a future project or need an artist, I'd be very happy to hear from you.
Good luck with the project and I hope you'll be able to play when it's finished :)

Reactions: Castrius