[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for an artist to design a character and make some sprites + animations

aekasoft

Apr 24, 2022
Project:
Project name TBD. It's a game about challenging and then eventually beating a powerful sorceress (who happens to be an absurdly hot milf).
The concept and writing have a rough draft. I can code the game no problem in unity. Just need art/animations.

Developer:
I am a software developer working in a god forsaken office.

Looking for:
An artist to design a character, draw them in a a few poses, and animate them in a few sex scenes.

Employment Type:
I'll pay you for everything you make (we need to make sure we agree on what this means). Just let me know your rates and I'll see if I can afford you.
I'll also give you a percentage of whatever money we make too (let's say 50%?).

Work commitment:
One off project, but if we work well, I'll definitely contact you again.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord is fine. (Please make sure to include some kind of portfolio so I can see what your style is like)
Discord: Tuny#6009
If you don't have a discord we can discuss other forms of communication in this thread.

Job Description:
I will give you a pureref/image collection with some inspiration + some guidelines for design and we'll go from there.
Once we have the design I'll give you references for the poses as well as sex scenes.
No time constraints for now as I can't really work on this project outside of the weekends thanks to work.

Additional comments:
Do you like milfs, hentai, and a bit of roughness? Let's get in touch.
I generally prefer 2D artists but 3D artists are welcome as well.

dvillustrations

Oct 23, 2017
Hey,
Sounds interesting and I'd love to hear more about what exactly you need for the project and
more about it in general.
You can see examples of my works here:
Let me know what you think,
-D

hurdy-gurdy

Jul 3, 2022
Hi! I sent you a friend request on discord, my id is Ghiro#2349
I have experience into creating sprites for visual novels and into making sfw and nsfw illustrations.
Have a nice day!

NevanNox

Jul 31, 2018
Hello there! Are you still looking for 2D artist? I'm happy to help you out on your project! Contact me for additional samples on Discord
Úlfrskáld#0259