- I found the one I'm looking for

Developer:
- jon95.

Looking for:
- 3D artist & animator

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share

Work commitment:
- Long term (I hope this can a long term cooperation not only with this game but more in the future)

Preferred method of contact:
- you can PM me here if you are interested

Job Description:
- The game will be in modern lifestyle in an adult way with some corruption, there will be different routes
- For the renders I like the style of the game "Treasure of Nadia" so I want my game to have similar style. (I also don't mind if someone have good skills in making renders with HS or something similar)
- There will be animations for sex scenes.
(PS: it will be great if you can help with game graphics like the gui or the game opening)

Additional comments:
- We have finished the basic layout of the game and the routes and now working on the story for the 1st ep.
- Punctuality and making good quality renders are the most important conditions that I ask for. I hope that my future teammate will take this work seriously .
If you are interested please contact me.

Last edited:

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Are you looking for art done in HoneySelect or any program?
I,m not that knowledgeable about design programs so I care more about the renders than program... i.e you can use any program you want as long as I can get high quality renders.
(HoneySelect had some problems about the quality before but there is many mods to improve it so it shouldn't be a problem.
yeah... there is still the copyright issue so it'll be better if you can use other programs...since we are still a small team nobody should say anything about it so if you think you can make high quality renders for the game using HoneySelect you are also welcome )

Last edited: