[R>Artist 2D] Unpaid Looking for an artist

Randodude12345

Mar 18, 2021
Hello I am working on a simple RWBY inspired VN, however I am not an artist in the least, I can program and write. however when you are testing a game and you are effectively staring at a black screen with text on it. it really make you feel like you are wasting your time, sadly I am also very much broke and can't pay for really anything. this project is just something I am doing in my free time, I don't want to use sprites and backgrounds from other places and since this game will have four new characters in it I can't do that. to make this quick a simple it is a yuri/lesbian RWBY VN where the player is Violet who can be a Fanus (cat) or a Human which the player chooses. Violet has (dark) purple hair and purple eyes.(if you choose to make a sprite for her you get basically complete freedom in desgining her outift :) ) for the other three new characters I don't really have an image set in stone for what they look like, so if you have a OC i'll take and it will be them. I also need sprites for the actual characters from RWBY. and if you want to do the back grounds the backgrounds I need are a cabin in the woods, Vale city street, beacon, the emerald forest, and the ruins in the emerald forest. if you have read though this Thank You. regardless if you help me or not, and hope you all have a wonderful day.

Reibles

Apr 16, 2021
Hello! I can make art for you . I cant work for free. But I can work for low prices. Lets discuss this in discord kiseichu#2624

Randodude12345

Mar 18, 2021
Hello! I can make art for you . I cant work for free. But I can work for low prices. Lets discuss this in discord kiseichu#2624
Thank you for replying to my post, currently I don't have any spare funds, as I said and don't know when I will, however if/when I do end up getting some funds I will contact you.

trinca95

Dec 17, 2019
Can't do a full game but i need to practice with my AI prompts so here you go. now you dont need to stare to a black screen anymore :D. keep up and good job a cat girl with dark purple hair and purple eyes kissing and touching a human girl with dark p...png