[R>Translator] Paid Looking for an English to Japanese/Chinese/Korean Translator for a VN

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Project:
- https://f95zone.to/threads/indecent-wife-hana-v0-20-2-public-fallen-eros.106980/

Developer:
- FallenEros#9005
-

Looking for:
- English to Japanese, Chinese or Korean Translator. Preferable native speaker with experience playing japanese hentai visual novels and japanese otaku culture. If you like NTR even better.

Employment Type:
- Paid (paypal)

Work commitment:
- One off. Hopefully to translate the whole novel after it's done in the distant future.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: FallenEros#9005; Server:

Job Description:
- Looking for a good (preferently native) english to japanese, chinese or korean translator, with experience with japanese visual novel/hentai terminology and otaku culture.

Additional comments:
- None

Last edited:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
DeepL.

Google Translate.

If we have to suffer the horrible MTL bullshit they force us to do because they can't be arsed to translate their shit, then it's fair game if they suffer the same.

No but seriously, though. I doubt you'll find one in here, I suggest you go to Pixiv or something. Booth.pm maybe? The degenerates seem to hang around there.

If you bring this game to Japan, hopefully they learn how to make a proper goddamn game.

• Angry
Reactions: Xanax1488

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
DeepL.

Google Translate.

If we have to suffer the horrible MTL bullshit they force us to do because they can't be arsed to translate their shit, then it's fair game if they suffer the same.

No but seriously, though. I doubt you'll find one in here, I suggest you go to Pixiv or something. Booth.pm maybe? The degenerates seem to hang around there.

If you bring this game to Japan, hopefully they learn how to make a proper goddamn game.
Edited DeepL is not bad for occidental translation. But for Asian language there's no hope.

Mow.Mow.Mow.

Oct 10, 2022
Edited DeepL is not bad for occidental translation. But for Asian language there's no hope.

Aye, online translation apps aren't that good, unless you input formal sentences into them with perfect structure & grammar. Deepl is better than the other online translation services when it comes to both formal & informal sentence translation, but Japanese is structured differently to English, which is why it's complicated; besides, unless you know Japanese or whatever language you are translating into, how are you going to know if it's correct anyway. It would also lack that personal touch that you get with human translation - one of the things I like about fan-translated subtitles for k-dramas & anime is that you get something that sounds more natural.

Anyway, I'm just chipping in with my thoughts on auto-translation vs human translation. I'm currently learning Japanese for fun, but I only started the other month or so, so unfortunately I'm still a complete beginner with a long long way to go.

Reactions: groq

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Aye, online translation apps aren't that good, unless you input formal sentences into them with perfect structure & grammar. Deepl is better than the other online translation services when it comes to both formal & informal sentence translation, but Japanese is structured differently to English, which is why it's complicated; besides, unless you know Japanese or whatever language you are translating into, how are you going to know if it's correct anyway. It would also lack that personal touch that you get with human translation - one of the things I like about fan-translated subtitles for k-dramas & anime is that you get something that sounds more natural.

Anyway, I'm just chipping in with my thoughts on auto-translation vs human translation. I'm currently learning Japanese for fun, but I only started the other month or so, so unfortunately I'm still a complete beginner with a long long way to go.
Yes. You also need a proofreader of that language. Pretty complicated.

JakaiD

Dec 26, 2018
Try Fiverr. I've used these people before for a non-adult game. No idea how well it was translated but had no complaints from players so I guess it went fine :p

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Try Fiverr. I've used these people before for a non-adult game. No idea how well it was translated but had no complaints from players so I guess it went fine :p

Thanks a lot!