[R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for an experienced HS2 animator for H-scenes for two ongoing VN projects

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Logo animation Patreon.gif

Project:
- Sicae and My Bully is My Lover

Developer:
- NiiChan

Recruitment and Screening
- Pezzo

Looking for:
- A motivated and experienced Honey Select 2 Animator capable of creating compelling, pleasant to watch and arousing erotic scenes for our two games. Depending on how capable the selected candidate will be, he or she could be potentially tasked into reanimating the earlier scenes that might need some overhaul.

Employment Type:
- Paid work, details and rates can be discussed

Work commitment:
- Long term commitment is highly preferred for the sake of consistency in terms of animation style and expectations going forward.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord : (Look for NiiChan or Pezzo, we are obviously both in the server)
- F95: NiiChan or Pezzo

Job Description:
- NiiChan Production is currently looking for an extra animator to help us with our two fast growing AVN projects (Sicae and My Bully is My Lover), in particular with the animation of our erotic scenes.
The animator we are looking for:
- Should have experience with creating and animating similar content.
- Should be familiar or acquainted with both our games to grasp the expectations and needs.
- Should be capable of creating animations based off script and/or images.
- Should be serious with deadlines.
- Should be a good team player and can accept constructive criticism to ensure quality work.
- Should be definitely familiar with Honey Select 2's tools and workflow.

Additional comments:
- Contact us here or directly on discord. Sharing samples to show us your animations skills from past projects or personal works will be highly appreciated.