EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1678182752231.png

Overview:
In "Sicae," you are Kei, a character marked by loss and shrouded in the enigma of a family with deep, dark secrets. Born into a lineage obscured by untold stories, your life takes a tragic turn when you lose your loved one in a harrowing incident. Wracked with guilt and the belief that your mere existence brings harm to those around you, you choose a life of solitude, distancing yourself from the world.

But life has a way of pulling you back in. Seeking a fresh start, you move into a shared house, cautiously attempting to rebuild your life and open up to the possibility of new connections. Just as you begin to heal, a shocking revelation turns your world upside down once again: your significant other, whom you believed dead, is still alive. Their abduction ties into a sinister plot, intricately linked to your family's hidden past, a past that has remained buried for decades.

In "Sicae," the journey is not just about uncovering secrets but also about personal redemption, the resilience of the human spirit, and the power of connections. As the dark forces begin to move, the question remains: Will you be able to stop them and protect those dear to you, or will the shadows of your past dictate your future?​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-07
Release Date: 2023-02-24
Developer: NiiChan - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep5
Language: English
Other Games: My Bully is My Lover
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

MUST READ DEV NOTES BEFORE DOWNLOADING, also the first message just below this OP

This has all the episodes (1-5).

DOWNLOAD

Win/linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras: Official Walkthrough Mod - PDF Walkthrough - Gallery Unlock - Fan Signatures

ep1_61.jpg ep1_104.jpg ep1_177.jpg ep1_248.jpg ep1_325.jpg ep2_73.jpg ep3_29.jpg ep3_35.jpg ep3_308.jpg ep3_427.jpg ep3_509.jpg ep3_527.jpg ep4_281.jpg ep4_361.jpg ep4_412.jpg ep1_500.jpg ep5_288.jpg ep5_561.jpg ep5_598.jpg ep5_214.jpg

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
As many of you have noticed the game has been completely changed in terms of story, characters and we even have new characters. The only thing carried over from before the remake are few in game characters models and names.

So i have decided to CLOSE THE OLD THREAD (aka mark abandoned with permission from staff) down as most of the reviews and messages reflect the old game. And this game being a completely different from the old on ecan get a new start as a new game.

From Episode 5 LCC will be rebranded as : Sicae (poniard or curved dagger in Latin).

Its the continuation of the remaster. That post was addressed to the ppl who played the old one before the remaster.

Well at this point its a remake more than a remaster.

As for the theme and stuff. Lets just say that almost everything is changed.

you can play from EP3., but there is a little change in EP1 regarding Ken. you can just play from EP 3 if you want. but you need to manually move the save coz the name is changed.

- For your saves to work, you have to manually transfer your saves from the old version to the latest. The game won't recognize the %APPDATA saves as the game name has changed.
- Beta testers have encountered an error where saves beyond the beginning of Episode 4 don't work. This might be due to the name change. In any case, I recommend playing from the start for a refresher, as some of the lore during Episode 5 is based on the earlier episodes.

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Was looking forward to it, downloading now. NiiChan's stories are both easily in my top 10 favourites. I can't rank the top 10 further, I would all of them do no justice. They got all something to them, to deserve the top. Will give a feedback on the game, once I finished it and have time. I'm hyped now!

Lerd0

Forum Fanatic
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
As many of you have noticed the game has been completely changed in terms of story, characters and we even have new characters. The only thing carried over from before the remake are few in game characters models and names.

So i have decided to CLOSE THE OLD THREAD (aka mark abandoned with permission from staff) down as most of the reviews and messages reflect the old game. And this game being a completely different from the old on ecan get a new start as a new game.

From Episode 5 LCC will be rebranded as : Sicae (poniard or curved dagger in Latin).

- For your saves to work, you have to manually transfer your saves from the old version to the latest. The game won't recognize the %APPDATA saves as the game name has changed.
- Beta testers have encountered an error where saves beyond the beginning of Episode 4 don't work. This might be due to the name change. In any case, I recommend playing from the start for a refresher, as some of the lore during Episode 5 is based on the earlier episodes.
confused-korone.gif
..thx for the share....i think....

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
View attachment 2445950

Overview:
In this deceivingly heartwarming story, Kei was born and raised in a family shrouded by mysteries and untold stories.

After losing your loved one in a tragic incident, you chose to distance yourself from others, believing that your presence alone was the cause of their harm and pain.
As you try to get back on your feet, you move to a shared house, starting to open up once again.

However, shortly after moving on from your painful past, you learn that your significant other is still alive.
It seems that her abduction wasn't a simple string of bad luck but something much more insidious – directly connected to your family's secrets, kept hidden for decades.

With the shadowy forces setting their plan in motion, will you be able to stop it and protect those who are dear to you?
Or will you let them die?​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-07
Release Date: 2023-02-24
Developer: NiiChan - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep5
Language: English
Other Games: My Bully is My Lover
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

MUST READ DEV NOTES BEFORE DOWNLOADING, also the first message just below this OP

DOWNLOAD

Win/linux: GDRIVE - MEGA - - -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - - -
Android: GDRIVE - MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - WALKTHROUGH

View attachment 2446014 View attachment 2446015 View attachment 2446016 View attachment 2446017 View attachment 2446018 View attachment 2446019 View attachment 2446020 View attachment 2446021 View attachment 2446022 View attachment 2446023 View attachment 2446024 View attachment 2446025 View attachment 2446026 View attachment 2446027 View attachment 2446028 View attachment 2446030 View attachment 2446035 View attachment 2446034 View attachment 2446036 View attachment 2446037
is there a possibility to have a compressed version? I'm very interested in the game, but 2.5GB is a bit too much

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Sicae [EP 5] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (2.5 GB/ 723 MB) : ,

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
So Before I download this. Has Yuna been changed at all or is she still horrible to the MC with no option to talk back to her?
Play the game till the end of this episode (DONT QUIT ON EP 1) and you will kinda find out about a lot of stuff

does it have episode 1 to 5 or just ep 5?
1 to 5

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes