Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
This went 10x more brutal than before the remaster with an unexpected death. MC is actually not a disney hero like in the original. Cant wait for the continuation
Well the Mc goes from master chef wanna be to the assassin clan leader XD what was most wtf in remastered is the kick asser Yuna goes to fragile girl scared to be close to someone

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Well the Mc goes from master chef wanna be to the assassin clan leader XD what was most wtf in remastered is the kick asser Yuna goes to fragile girl scared to be close to someone
Hell yeah brother! MC went from 0 to 100 real fast. Now granted he's still an amazing chef but now it makes more sense why he can whoop ass like he does.
Yuna on the other hand was always more distant for the same reason, now it's just better explained.

hooooodini

May 17, 2017
Well fuck me side ways, things got REAL real huh... pipe up my ass for not taking the disturbing warning seriously... fffuukkk.

btw anyone know how to unlock Eliza scenes (the last 3)? I keep replaying it and upping her affection but I still got nothing.

hooooodini

May 17, 2017
You know that MBML takes place in the same universe as this game and is 2 years ahead? Claire is alive and well in MBML and most likely a part of MC's (LCC MC) harem. So he will forgive her 100% but I'm interested in what will push him to do it. Btw. why are you so mad over it? :D
OH FUKK RIGGHHHT she is in MBML, fuk I was having a break down trying to remember where I saw her from. Thank my guy

Oct 28, 2017
I think she showed up multiple times throughout the game, she's definitely in the latest chapter.
That's my one problem with her showing up there bruh because i wanted to be with her in that game before I even heard about this one and then it turns out shes only gonna be a LI in this game which I don't even really want to play, but now I feel like I have to for her. Same with his boss. Its annoying.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's my one problem with her showing up there bruh because i wanted to be with her in that game before I even heard about this one and then it turns out shes only gonna be a LI in this game which I don't even really want to play, but now I feel like I have to for her. Same with his boss. Its annoying.
I don't want her as LI in this game or the other.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Well fuck me side ways, things got REAL real huh... pipe up my ass for not taking the disturbing warning seriously... fffuukkk.

btw anyone know how to unlock Eliza scenes (the last 3)? I keep replaying it and upping her affection but I still got nothing.
I don't know what(if) you might do something wrong (or your game is just bugged) but I'll give you every Eliza choice to this point and see if you get the scenes after you start a new game and try these choices (if you don't use the walktrough mod or seeing how now the WT Mod is unavailable):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember that there was "WALKTHROUGH + GALLERY MOD" Is it planned to be updated, who knows?
Probably in the future but until then you can (from my experience) easily to see where you get it right and not (until the mod get's update try like this):
- after the choice you will see "[Character] +1 point" (sometimes it's not instant and you'll have to go a couple of scenes)
- some scenes are about common sense and will only progress your relationships without giving you points but you should understand which these are (EX: Going in the same bath with Eliza making her mad is a big nono and you should rewind and choose the other choice while talking with Ken about Eliza an saying "I like her" won't award you points but obviously advances your relationship with Eliza)
- some scenes just change the dialogue and don't affect the story or relationships

I'm sure you already understood these things but for anyone that didn't you're welcome ;)

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
ok how the F is Claire alive in MBIML? it's like 2 or 3 years later right? I'd think after what she did at the end of EP3 there would be no forgiveness no letting her go. The MC in LCC would want to kill her.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
ok how the F is Claire alive in MBIML? it's like 2 or 3 years later right? I'd think after what she did at the end of EP3 there would be no forgiveness no letting her go. The MC in LCC would want to kill her.
He may want to kill her at first (if he even ever knows it was her), but any number of things could change his mind (not least of which being never having a chance to kill her). It's also very clear that she is broken mentally, probably has some kind of split personality or even brainwash programing going on, she may not be fully in control of her action. But that, again, is just one of lots of reasons she may survive this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rogokin

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
He may want to kill her at first (if he even ever knows it was her), but any number of things could change his mind (not least of which being never having a chance to kill her). It's also very clear that she is broken mentally, probably has some kind of split personality or even brainwash programing going on, she may not be fully in control of her action. But that, again, is just one of lots of reasons she may survive this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Probably in the future but until then you can (from my experience) easily to see where you get it right and not (until the mod get's update try like this):
- after the choice you will see "[Character] +1 point" (sometimes it's not instant and you'll have to go a couple of scenes)
- some scenes are about common sense and will only progress your relationships without giving you points but you should understand which these are (EX: Going in the same bath with Eliza making her mad is a big nono and you should rewind and choose the other choice while talking with Ken about Eliza an saying "I like her" won't award you points but obviously advances your relationship with Eliza)
- some scenes just change the dialogue and don't affect the story or relationships

I'm sure you already understood these things but for anyone that didn't you're welcome ;)
Since the walkthrough mod has not been updated, here is a pdf walkthrough for the game. Let me know if there are any errors. Thanks.
Thanks to both of you)

Reactions: Dunner

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I think there's been enough time for everyone to play and I'm going to share my thoughts from the last episode. As much as I'm enjoying literally everything so far, I was a little apprehensive about the ending. So you can open up two possibilities:
1- cliché and boring : mc is depressed for a few days and the girls or Yuna will comfort or try to raise his morale, so at the end of the episode or the next, the mc returns to his normal and continues with his journey.
2- not cliché and interesting: MC discovered some whereabouts of the mafia and becomes a bloodthirsty for a few days, killing everyone in the mafia until he finds information and in the meantime he doesn't pay attention to the people of the house, until Yuna decides to take things with his own hands and tries to help him get back to normal and convince him that the killing will lead nowhere, after a while mc recognizes it and goes back to his normal, leaving it open if he will get revenge on claire in the future or not, when he discover the truth.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes