Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

overlord29@0

Nov 19, 2021
My unofficial Android port of Life Changing Choices Episode 3 Part 1 Compressed along with Sir Leon 's Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheats Mod , also gestures enabled.

Mega

My ports now contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Can u send me the link it don't work

VXSA1234

Jan 5, 2022
What is the name of the music in this game? the melody is f'4 g#'4 a#'2 a#'4. g#'8 a#'4 c#''4. I really want to find the sheet of this music

Reactions: Lord Grim

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Looks like shit will be exploding in the next episodes when MC finds his mom and dad brutally slaughtered

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
I like the new character designs, but I like the original story better, sorry but I'm going to pass on this, but I'm still interested in -my bully is my lover - please don't remake it!!!!

VXSA1234

Jan 5, 2022
I like the new character designs, but I like the original story better, sorry but I'm going to pass on this, but I'm still interested in -my bully is my lover - please don't remake it!!!!
I find the game file. The song is labeled as 'Life', but there are too many result on youtube.
Ok, I found the song. Unexpectedly, it is not famous

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Just passing by for clarifications. This is a very simple game, albeit will have more than one ending.
An ending in which most of you do what you want to that certain person, and an ending that connects this story over to MBML.
Also to set this early on, "Claire will never be a LI". Neither here nor in the other game.
But I plan to make a separate build for her and her alone after LCC is done. It is a story about how she got her ass in MBML. Also, it is for those who like to put their d*cks in crazy.
855159563362893875.gif
Before I leave, I stand up and salute with all my heart to those who love and appreciate both games (especially this one) no matter what flaws they have. You people are the reason why I keep on striving even if I shed blood tears and sweat or even get my head decapitated.
As for the haters... I learned a lot. *chuckles*
Till next time, folks. Love y'all(No homo).
8870120a6066e1c3ea550452e6bdebfe (2).jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Just passing by for clarifications. This is a very simple game, albeit will have more than one ending.
An ending in which most of you do what you want to that certain person, and an ending that connects this story over to MBML.
Also to set this early on, "Claire will never be a LI". Neither here nor in the other game.
But I plan to make a separate build for her and her alone after LCC is done. It is a story about how she got her ass in MBML. Also, it is for those who like to put their d*cks in crazy.
View attachment 1667844
Before I leave, I stand up and salute with all my heart to those who love and appreciate both games (especially this one) no matter what flaws they have. You people are the reason why I keep on striving even if I shed blood tears and sweat or even get my head decapitated.
Till next time, folks. Love y'all(No homo).
View attachment 1667858
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your two games are two of my favorites.

Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
Bro, why you do this to me?

I went in for a quick wank to those models. Now I got invested in the story, it gives me the same vibes as Summer's Gone, and god do i love this game.

Anyway... please keep up the good work, I really like where this is going ! (might even grab the non remastered version to see the story).

One little suggestion tho, take it as you will, I really love the fact that MC is actually capable to fight and doesn't shy from it, hope we'll be having some more choice to litteraly bash some heads - for good or wrong reasons - .

Anyway, straight to my watchlist !

Edit after EP3 : OOOKAY ! i'm 100% in now. GIMME MORE PLZ

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunner and lunar517
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes