Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
It's been a while I played MBIML and I can't seem to remember where I have seen Claire in that game. Could someone refresh my memory?

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
is wt mod for this dead or is the modder busy
The person doing the mods said multiple times they were not doing them anymore because every updates older chapters were getting modified and it had to be redone from scratch instead of only updated, so you'll have to play without it.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
In my case, Yuna and Clarie are in a heated dispute in the last position. The chances of me wanting them in the MC's harem are about the same as my chances of wanting my eye gouged out with a spoon.
Why are you even playing this game? You should hate it. Yuna basically became a useless whiner recluse (that was the MC before remaster) and the MC basically BECAME Yuna from the old version. If you hate her that much, you should hate the game now.

I am very disappointed that Yuna went from top tier badass dommy-mommy assassin bitch became to just a whiny crybaby useless bitch. Oh well, she can program computers, i guess. I assume they put Claire now to fill part of that role to stop people crying as if the bad person would or wouldn't be a LI or screwable. Yuna was the only girl that is not a clone. Every other girl in this game is the same. Same personality, same life, almost same models bar colors, it could easily be only 2-3 flavorless girls and we wouldn't miss anything. For me, it's the opposite. I give 0 points in anyone except Yuna and Nicole. To each their choices :p

And yeah, all those parents died. Its an assassin world. To quote one of your kids best kiddie anime, its their way of the ninja, the MC included.

The MC indeed went from 0 to 100, but Yuna went from 100 to 0. :( I hope we can team up with her to beat up Claire then get a double dommy threesome sex scene in that epilogue, because i'm gonna put my dick in crazy :p

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Why are you even playing this game? You should hate it. Yuna basically became a useless whiner recluse (that was the MC before remaster) and the MC basically BECAME Yuna from the old version. If you hate her that much, you should hate the game now.

I am very disappointed that Yuna went from top tier badass dommy-mommy assassin bitch became to just a whiny crybaby useless bitch. Oh well, she can program computers, i guess. I assume they put Claire now to fill part of that role to stop people crying as if the bad person would or wouldn't be a LI or screwable. Yuna was the only girl that is not a clone. Every other girl in this game is the same. Same personality, same life, almost same models bar colors, it could easily be only 2-3 flavorless girls and we wouldn't miss anything. For me, it's the opposite. I give 0 points in anyone except Yuna and Nicole. To each their choices :p

And yeah, all those parents died. Its an assassin world. To quote one of your kids best kiddie anime, its their way of the ninja, the MC included.

The MC indeed went from 0 to 100, but Yuna went from 100 to 0. :( I hope we can team up with her to beat up Claire then get a double dommy threesome sex scene in that epilogue, because i'm gonna put my dick in crazy :p
I was thinking about answering you, but in the end I thought that it's really not worth spending a lot of time: I like the game, and if it doesn't satisfy you, then you scratch yourself.

On the other hand, I don't like Yuna for various reasons (mainly because of her behavior towards the MC and femdom) and I don't see any of them applying to the MC. Maybe you're confusing why I don't like Yuna, since she has nothing to do with whether she's better or worse at martial arts, if she's good at her job, or if she's an efficient assassin. None of this influences whether I like her or not, but femdom, on the other hand, is a big no, and with that I will not be interested in her for any reason. Also, I don't like the way she behaves with the MC (and apparently other people), although she has slightly improved this version (or at least there are explanations that try to justify why she acts like that). In any case, for me the femdom puts her in the last position among all the LIs and excludes her as a possible romance.

Frae

Oct 1, 2017
Wait.. so how should I play this game? Play all the remastered versions and then EP4 n EP5?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Wait.. so how should I play this game? Play all the remastered versions and then EP4 n EP5?
Episode 4-5 are the old episodes of the old version and are not compatible with the new version.

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022
You know that MBML takes place in the same universe as this game and is 2 years ahead? Claire is alive and well in MBML and most likely a part of MC's (LCC MC) harem. So he will forgive her 100% but I'm interested in what will push him to do it. Btw. why are you so mad over it? :D
Dev has clarified that Claire won't be a love interest. ever.
Not in LCC not in MBML nor any of his future games. Which is a shame because she has the best character design but you'll just have to suck it up, she's only there to stir up some conflict and for plot continuity.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She'll have her own story, I presume it'll be something like a epilogue DLC type of deal or so I understand from this
But I plan to make a separate build for her and her alone after LCC is done. It is a story about how she got her ass in MBML. Also, it is for those who like to put their d*cks in crazy.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Dev has clarified that Claire won't be a love interest. ever.
Not in LCC not in MBML nor any of his future games. Which is a shame because she has the best character design but you'll just have to suck it up, she's only there to stir up some conflict and for plot continuity.
It seems perfect to me that she isn't an LI. My interest in her is nil at best.

She'll have her own story, I presume it'll be something like a epilogue DLC type of deal or so I understand from this
Right now I'm unlikely to be interested in that story.

selestiel

Oct 17, 2021
WTF is this shit?... what is here are remastered? it is not a remastered edition.... it is absolutely different story.... as you may say so an alternative storyline in different world... but this story is just a bullshit!!! return back original storyline to us.... return back unremastered edition.... we dont need this darkness and blood shit.... return vanilla!!! return vanilla!!! return vanilla!!!.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
WTF is this shit?... what is here are remastered? it is not a remastered edition.... it is absolutely different story.... as you may say so an alternative storyline in different world... but this story is just a bullshit!!! return back original storyline to us.... return back unremastered edition.... we dont need this darkness and blood shit.... return vanilla!!! return vanilla!!! return vanilla!!!.
No

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes