Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Uhh... Did you forget the part where she lost her all memories and she is probably suffering from PTSD? So, she doesn't even know if she has a family, a twin sister... Much less her boyfriend....
Although, time to time she realize that there's someone important in her life, but since she doesn't remember who, she can't do anything....
That all made sense when she'd been attacked .... not so much when nothing happened.

Which is my point.

The catalyst to her problems and the reason she had sympathy was because she'd suffered a traumatic attack. That catalyst is gone, the sympathetic character she was is now relegated to forgetful ex.

Reactions: Tiredx

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
will be getting romance chance with Claire or hate sex type of thing as she killed mc father vice versa that would be nice

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
That all made sense when she'd been attacked .... not so much when nothing happened.

Which is my point.

The catalyst to her problems and the reason she had sympathy was because she'd suffered a traumatic attack. That catalyst is gone, the sympathetic character she was is now relegated to forgetful ex.
They did beat the shit out of her but dint rape her.

Also, for everyone else: we removed the rape thinge coz we wanted to introduce the new character in some way and thought it would be best to include her here. If we wanted to make it vanilla, we wouldn't exactly include such gore/violence.

MC in the original 'thought' she was raped, we never confirmed or denied it before scraping that entirely. :Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, Nii says hi :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
Screenshot_20220319-204514_Discord.jpg

P.S: hey avaron long time no see :KEK:

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
The only real difference for me is that in the original I wanted to get the girlfriend back and keep her safe, in this I don't really care about her at all.

It's not the first time it's happened to a story either.

Element 174 had a character that was being blackmailed and used by her teacher as a sex object to get favours with people in power but people complained and just made her a stripper instead. Saving her lost all urgency because she was no longer in danger of being used so I kinda forgot about her.

Same thing happened here. I lost all urgency to try and rescue or at least reunite the lovers and i'm not really bothered with her or what happened. Unless she's kidnapped and held as a prisoner, if nothing happened I don't see why she wouldn't reach out to him as the excuse she had originally is gone now.

Everything else including the MC got more interesting but his now ex girlfriends story just faded out.
Not sure if the plots the same in this one about the girlfriends reasons for not contacting the mc but in the original...
I agree tho, the sense of urgency to reunite with the gf in this one is definitely gone, I remember Element 174 also did this and I think Call of the void did something similar as well.
Kinda ruined both games for me. :(

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
P.S: hey avaron long time no see :KEK:
Heya hun, aint seen your name around for a while hows you been?

Not sure if the plots the same in this one about the girlfriends reasons for not contacting the mc but in the original...
I agree tho, the sense of urgency to reunite with the gf in this one is definitely gone, I remember Element 174 also did this and I think Call of the void did something similar as well.
Kinda ruined both games for me. :(
The thing with me and those incidents is the greater the trauma the more I want to save them.

If the incident gets less traumatic so does my sympathy.

I haven't played Call of the Void yet but like with Element 174 the urgency was reduced. In both cases thee are a lot more women involved and because the urgency is gone I switch preference to other women.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiredx and OEJ

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017

Which is my point.

But she was attacked though... Both mc and her. It's just they didn't raped her or couldn't raped her because Claire stopped them in time.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Never say we, saying we means you are talking for everyone and you certainly don't speak for me.

Just talk for yourself not the group.
see some one know the point :WeSmart:
WTF is this shit?... what is here are remastered? it is not a remastered edition.... it is absolutely different story.... as you may say so an alternative storyline in different world... but this story is just a bullshit!!! return back original storyline to us.... return back unremastered edition.... we dont need this darkness and blood shit.... return vanilla!!! return vanilla!!! return vanilla!!!.
1647713760559.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ah man...
I gave this a shot because of the femdom tag but didn't have a lot of hope for it since it wasn't in the main post. But there is so many people that complained and talked about it I thought it must've been at least some pretty decent scenes.

There is one scene. A very minor scene. And the rest of the story is him building up how he isn't going to put up with it anymore and is going to put her in her place. Like...for real? That was too much for people and people are begging for him to do what he apparently was going to do in the first place?

I really need to follow some of the other people's tips, unless a game is strictly centered around and focused on femdom, its most likely not worth spending time on.

On the flip side, setting that stuff aside, the story and graphics are all pretty good. The music choices are a bit...off at times, and some of the content is more or less shock value, but overall a pretty good quality game. If you are into this for a niche fetish, probably not the one. But as a story and some likable characters and what is ultimately going to windup being a male power fantasy harem game, its pretty good.
There was more before the remake.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
There was more before the remake.
I guess I missed my window. Well if that's how it went plus the MC's clear attitude on the matter, I guess I'm not really interested in that aspect anymore. I am kinda on the fence about the story since this whole thing is reading like a teenager's wet dream of being super powerful, hung, gets all the girls, has the best car, has the perfect job, etc.

I mean...as far as power fantasies go, I get it. I personally like Isekai genre for the same reasons. But I mean, I was also in this for the smut and that's taken to backseat developing so...it is what it is I guess. Thanks for the heads up o/

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes