And hes starting to build up his own team

Hope the MC can keep the ladies save tho

Since there is a lunatic female killer out there

But yeah nice update

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ah man...
I gave this a shot because of the femdom tag but didn't have a lot of hope for it since it wasn't in the main post. But there is so many people that complained and talked about it I thought it must've been at least some pretty decent scenes.

There is one scene. A very minor scene. And the rest of the story is him building up how he isn't going to put up with it anymore and is going to put her in her place. Like...for real? That was too much for people and people are begging for him to do what he apparently was going to do in the first place?

I really need to follow some of the other people's tips, unless a game is strictly centered around and focused on femdom, its most likely not worth spending time on.

On the flip side, setting that stuff aside, the story and graphics are all pretty good. The music choices are a bit...off at times, and some of the content is more or less shock value, but overall a pretty good quality game. If you are into this for a niche fetish, probably not the one. But as a story and some likable characters and what is ultimately going to windup being a male power fantasy harem game, its pretty good.
I don't know what the scene with Yuna is like: I passed on doing it. I've also gone from giving her points: If her fetish is femdom, then I'm not interested. If we can turn the tables and transform it into maledom, then I'm not interested either. So Yuna is a clear no for me.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I don't know what the scene with Yuna is like: I passed on doing it. I've also gone from giving her points: If her fetish is femdom, then I'm not interested. If we can turn the tables and transform it into maledom, then I'm not interested either. So Yuna is a clear no for me.
It's hard to call it femdom. She's just cranky. To be more precise:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's hard to call it femdom. She's just cranky. To be more precise:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't say what the femdom was like before the remastered version: I didn't see it either.

In any case, the only possibility that Yuna could interest me is that she has neither femdom nor maledom.

The truth is that for now Yuna seems unpleasant to me. Maybe you're right and deep down she's pure sympathy, but for now I prefer to send her to hell. Is it possible that part of my antipathy towards her comes from the original version of the game? I'm not going to categorically deny it, I really didn't like her in the unremastered version.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I passed on Yuna her femdom route ... Chose to walk off... Did make me lose one point with her but yeah

But all the other things i tried to get as much points with her as possible

Just the whole femdom thing aint my cup of tea

Reactions: Cernunnos.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
Some questions.. Do this game releases an update patch? Downloading the whole game every now and then sounds troubling

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I disagree there. It's become some edgy nonsense in my opinion and lost a ton of its charm in the process.
I also still prefer the old version of the story it wasn't this dark end edgy mess and most importantly it had much more sexy times than the new version.
The new version is well done, but it's becoming too dark and depressing. I did NOT like the way this update ended. We had one dad on F95zone who wasn't dead or disappeared under mysterious circumstances - and this happens. Also, I am very family oriented. Killing off a family member who isn't the enemy and who the MC is close to is a good way to push me away. Unfortunately this may go from being a sexy semi-espionage story to a dark blood-fest. SOOOooo many "reboots", "reworks", and "remasters" end up killing the story that drew people in and become shit. I hope My Bully is my Lover doesn't go the same way. It was supposed to be dark-ish and Mafia connected - why fuck this one up. Make one game out of them if they're going to be two sides of the same dumpster fire.
This may go off the rails and into the recycle bin.

LCC-Recycle.png

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hey can anyone tell me remake thing is finished? I mean next update gonna be Episode 6 or episode 5 remake? I didn't played for some time and im thinking start the game but if remake wasn't finished im gonna wait next update.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
Hey can anyone tell me remake thing is finished? I mean next update gonna be Episode 6 or episode 5 remake? I didn't played for some time and im thinking start the game but if remake wasn't finished im gonna wait next update.
i think the next update will be episode 6 then episode 5 remake

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I'm confused, on Feb 11 I downloaded Life_Changing_Choices-Ep.5-pc, and today I'm downloading the newest update Life_Changing_Choices-Ep.4-pc. Someone please clear this up for me, why did ep5 release prior to ep4?

Devilartemis

Apr 13, 2020
Played about 30 minutes of it so far and it really just reminds me of "My Real Desires". Everything from the premise of dark/mysterious/emotionless MC who starts with a very close friend who has unrequited love, moving into a shared place that had 1 goofy guy in it, a mom like busty hot girl, an edgy loner girl, and a girl who lives on your floor that the others havent met yet. I swear to god if the mystery girl is a former Pop idol...

I guess my question is, was this game originally created as a rip off of My real Desire? If not, do the correlations stop any time soon?

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
I guess my question is, was this game originally created as a rip off of My real Desire? If not, do the correlations stop any time soon?
You can say that the game "MyRealDesire", "MyBullyisMyLover", and this game shares the same universe due to some scene where the characters of each game appears on another (I guess it's called cameos? Collab? I don't really know what it's called lol) but MyRealDesire has a different developer and if you're asking about if it's a ripoff of MRD it's not, it's just the prologue and main character of both games just has some similarities but as the game goes both of the story of the games flows in their own separate and different stories

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Max Muscle

Sep 10, 2021
I'm confused, on Feb 11 I downloaded Life_Changing_Choices-Ep.5-pc, and today I'm downloading the newest update Life_Changing_Choices-Ep.4-pc. Someone please clear this up for me, why did ep5 release prior to ep4?
That ep 5 is old version, ep 4 now is remaster one.

Max Muscle

Sep 10, 2021
Really enjoy new updates, love those fight scenes, ep 4 has Nicole's wholesome contents :D. Idk why people are complaining it, this game is a masterpiece.

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
The MC concept seems a bit jarring, he supposedly lost the love of his life, and yet he is flirting with everything that move, I know that some people try to forget with replacing the once lost with something new, but this ain't it chief, and where did Eliza go? Wasn't she supposed to be the one that help the MC overcome depression? Why does she never contact MC again after they move house?

Also, the fact that somehow MC was supposedly a trained assassin since birth and is caught by a normal person is laughable.

I feel like the story is supposed to be serious but stuff like "You don't know true pain" and MC an assassin that doesn't hide his track just confuse me

• Angry
Reactions: JenusKudo
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes