Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
The MC concept seems a bit jarring, he supposedly lost the love of his life, and yet he is flirting with everything that move, I know that some people try to forget with replacing the once lost with something new, but this ain't it chief, and where did Eliza go? Wasn't she supposed to be the one that help the MC overcome depression? Why does she never contact MC again after they move house?

Also, the fact that somehow MC was supposedly a trained assassin since birth and is caught by a normal person is laughable.

I feel like the story is supposed to be serious but stuff like "You don't know true pain" and MC an assassin that doesn't hide his track just confuse me
What do you mean Eliza disappeared? She was the first one you'll be able to clap in this game, but I guess you played hard to get and missed some points from her thats why you missed her route.

Reactions: RainGres

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
What do you mean Eliza disappeared? She was the first one you'll be able to clap in this game, but I guess you played hard to get and missed some points from her thats why you missed her route.
Just realized, I miss all her stuff bc I didn't go near the kitchen :/

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
Nice game :)

Although... I was expecting some [femdom] because of the tag...
Well, it's not a femdom game at all lol (except for one minor scene).

Question : is the MC of this game the same MC as this other game called 'My bully is my lover' ? Both those games share some characters... If it is the same MC... well... we already know that the story of this other game will have a bad end :( Or maybe I understood it wrongly (my english is not very good so...)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hi !
Nice game :)

Although... I was expecting some [femdom] because of the tag...
Well, it's not a femdom game at all lol (except for one minor scene).

Question : is the MC of this game the same MC as this other game called 'My bully is my lover' ? Both those games share some characters... If it is the same MC... well... we already know that the story of this other game will have a bad end :( Or maybe I understood it wrongly (my english is not very good so...)
They are two different MCs with different LIs. Although some characters (and some LCC LIs) appear in both games, the LIs of each game are different (some LCC LIs appear in MBML, I don't think the other way around has happened so far)

Reactions: zh

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
First of all the interrogation between the nicole and her ex makes my day lol I'm keeped loading to keep see that pyscho face XD and second webe the badasess Yuna, I was kinda like the first lcc but the remake it started to make sense now,but I'm still missing the funny scene of Mc cooking-eating, gg Dev good work

Nizachen

Jul 11, 2020
What do you mean Eliza disappeared? She was the first one you'll be able to clap in this game, but I guess you played hard to get and missed some points from her that's why you missed her route.
Does choosing some option will make the route locked? Because so far, I haven't yet It seems.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
The MC concept seems a bit jarring, he supposedly lost the love of his life, and yet he is flirting with everything that move, I know that some people try to forget with replacing the once lost with something new, but this ain't it chief, and where did Eliza go? Wasn't she supposed to be the one that help the MC overcome depression? Why does she never contact MC again after they move house?

Also, the fact that somehow MC was supposedly a trained assassin since birth and is caught by a normal person is laughable.

I feel like the story is supposed to be serious but stuff like "You don't know true pain" and MC an assassin that doesn't hide his track just confuse me
When you can choose where toilette go, If you choose hallway you will see elize half naked but it will close her route, you have to choose to go near the kitchen to let her route open

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Where is this remaster at? Is it complete already or do we still have to wait?

I would like to have a scene with the boss (I forgot her name) but I know that in a non-remastered version, we could have sex with her and found out that she is a nympho.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Where is this remaster at? Is it complete already or do we still have to wait?

I would like to have a scene with the boss (I forgot her name) but I know that in a non-remastered version, we could have sex with her and found out that she is a nympho.
In the ending of this update boss agrees to let MC take leave in exchange of sex and she wasn't being subtle about it. Don't know how I feel about her being a Nympho though.

Next update will be focused on Lisa. Maybe boss will be fucked in next to next update.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes