Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Haven't play since 0.2, after playing the latest version I just wow to the game.:)
The logo of the game seems to change from what I remember from 0.2 and the theme is changed from a simple boy meet girls to assassin creed story(Haven't play the original one, not sure it is shown before or not). Right before I just thinking yuna had some unusual story behind her but not mc and most of the characters in the story.:unsure:
What a shame kana's relationship with mc had changed, the incest patch could no longer compatible to the remake story.:cry:
Due to the history of chaire and what she had done, the possibility of chaire become Li in lcc is rarely low I think. That a shame we cannot have her and yuna at the same time, but the possibility of her being a Li in mbiml is still stands! :mad:
To the ending of chaire, I don't see any bad happened to her as she appear in mbiml which the story of that is clearly after the story of lcc had ended, and where chaire came from surely explain how moon learn the skills...:cool:
NiiChan has already commented (I think in the other thread, I don't remember if in this) several times that neither Hera nor Clarie are LIs neither in this nor in MBIML.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
NiiChan has already commented (I think in the other thread, I don't remember if in this) several times that neither Hera nor Clarie are LIs neither in this nor in MBIML.
What a shame about that, who don't love carzy girl?:p
From what I remember last time I asked him was in mbiml 0.2/0.3(or this game? Can't remember it clearly) which chaire first appear I think? And at that time the answer from him is ambiguous, maybe he changed his mind after a few updates of both games? :cry:

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What a shame about that, who don't love carzy girl?:p
From what I remember last time I asked him was in mbiml 0.2/0.3(or this game? Can't remember it clearly) which chaire first appear I think? And at that time the answer from him is ambiguous, maybe he changed his mind after a few updates of both games? :cry:
Clarie doesn't interest me as LI in either game.

I have possibly more interest in Yuna than Clarie, and my interest in Yuna is very low, non-existent.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Fuck!
After chapter 3, I cant even imagine why someone ask if Claire will be a LI
Holy shit, dude...

NiiChan, are you ok?

Reactions: BlasKyau

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
Bro I swear there's another game like this...mc moves into another house, lacks expressions...there's another guy in the house already with everyone else being a girl. He's happy to see the mc and stuff and then there's the girl who never exits the room.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Bro I swear there's another game like this...mc moves into another house, lacks expressions...there's another guy in the house already with everyone else being a girl. He's happy to see the mc and stuff and then there's the girl who never exits the room.
You may be thinking of My Real Desire.

Reactions: kontakbatin

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
so he (the dev) make 2 games at same times? OK Bully and this...! so what is this mean? One get more Attation as the ofter and some like this means leak of knowing story. Why 2 games ? any story red string the path for the goal? As it looks nope Dev did not male it. Rember me as Waifu Ack. huuu ... and here i say good bye
To say what you have said I don't know why you write in the thread.

Reactions: TienNM

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I kept getting confused about the relationships between the characters in LCC and MBML, so I started taking notes. This has resulted in this Who's Who document. Included are 64 characters, 5 families/clans and a timeline. I post it here in case someone else find it useful.

WARNING: This document contains major spoilers. Don't view if you haven't played both LCC and MBML yet.

Who's Who in LCC and MBML.pdf

(note, this is a cross post from MBML thread)

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes