Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I've gathered some info via the search bar as best as I could, was curious if I could get some input from some people here.

So I'm under the impression this game 'should' be played first, chronologically, compared to My Bully is my Lover.
-> Is that something you'd recommend? Or does it even matter in your opinion? I imagine this question could be a bit complicated given neither of the 2 games are finished yet.

It seems updates go back and forth between the 2 games.
-> Are you playing them both simultaneously? Given their shared world and characters, I wonder if that could get confusing. Is that an issue for you? Sometimes I have issues remembering who is who with even just one game after waiting months for an update.

Thanks for your time.

Edit: Just noticed Bacienvu88's post above this one. Holy god yeah that's what I was afraid of lol. At least I'd have a document to help out with at least 1 concern. Cheers for that.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I've gathered some info via the search bar as best as I could, was curious if I could get some input from some people here.

So I'm under the impression this game 'should' be played first, chronologically, compared to My Bully is my Lover.
-> Is that something you'd recommend? Or does it even matter in your opinion? I imagine this question could be a bit complicated given neither of the 2 games are finished yet.

-> Are you playing them both simultaneously? Given their shared world and characters, I wonder if that could get confusing. Is that an issue for you? Sometimes I have issues remembering who is who with even just one game after waiting months for an update.

Thanks for your time.

Edit: Just noticed Bacienvu88's post above this one. Holy god yeah that's what I was afraid of lol. At least I'd have a document to help out with at least 1 concern. Cheers for that.
I play each as it comes out. Now that My Bully is My Lover is past it's prolog, I'd wager that the characters from this will be a lot less involved.

I've always thought of it like the connections between the different Star Trek shows. There are some themes and even characters between them, but the stories are largely self-contained after the initial pilot episode (or prolog in this case). They can be enjoyed independent of one another or together as you like. There are several tv shows with spinoffs that are like this. A few establishing connections in the early episodes of season one, or a cameo from a shared character every once in a while, but they mostly go their own way.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

Thanks for your time.
Both games stand well on their own feet. It does not matter which you play first.

Currently there are more characters from LCC appearing in MBML than the other way. Also, MBML contains what some considers spoilers for the ending of LCC. But that spoiler is only the canon route, according to niichan there will be other routes as well.

You're welcome.

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
Any idea next update when?? OEJ
Played this and this was good. Also what is the time difference between this story and My lover is my bully. I can guess it's after the death of Hera's husband. Well great game and waiting for next update. It ended in an interesting place and can't wait to see the next part of the story. Also will more be added to the Mc's harem in My lover is my bully??

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Played this and this was good. Also what is the time difference between this story and My lover is my bully. I can guess it's after the death of Hera's husband. Well great game and waiting for next update. It ended in an interesting place and can't wait to see the next part of the story. Also will more be added to the Mc's harem in My lover is my bully??
From my understanding next LCC chapter is after next MBML chapter.
Two year time difference between LCC and MBML. Check https://f95zone.to/threads/my-bully...-ch-ep-7b-niichan.70546/page-147#post-8184921 for a timeline and details on characters assuming you have played both.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OEJ

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Bacienvu made the most accurate character sheet. And this will get updated after MBML on going update

coolman5974

Jul 24, 2018
LCC_Cover.png

hi guys I have made a walkthrough and galley unlock mod for Life Changing Choices Ep4
anyone that wants to use I have also updated the
walkthrough and galley mod that Zoey Raven made for my bully is my lover, I am posting two one with the galley and one without for you guys to use let me know if there are any problems with it and I will fix for you

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
Frankly, femdom is a big turn off to me. So unless there is a story-driving point to dealing with Yuna, or a chance to flip the script, she is going to be a skip for me.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
NiiChan I have a question about the last episode due to some dialog inconsistencies. When the MC tells Nicole about him, she ask if hes killed innocents, which he tells her that they don't do that. Later on, when MC and Lisa forces her to join their Clan, Nicole asks him if he would kill her if she say no, and he said probably, he kills innocents, civilians and everyone in his way. That kind of makes no sense with what he said before.

I like the fighting animations. Do you think it could be possible to turn them in some kind of minigame? Like partway, it asks you for example, punch or block, dodge or kick, and depending on your pick, a different small animation occur, and if you pick wrong 2x you either win or loose, like the sparring with Lisa.

Also #Yunabestgirl #Nicolerocks #ImasubmitClairewithmymagicaldick

Cant wait for the next episodes. I like LCC more than MBML because its darker, but i dont like all the spoilers from MBML hehe.

Reactions: Jhon321654
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes