Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
So, it's now on 4 updates of MBML, will we be getting 4 updates on this game next, or is this game kinda left behind? I prefer characters of this game and the darker background. I need my fix of Yuna and Nicole!

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
So, it's now on 4 updates of MBML, will we be getting 4 updates on this game next, or is this game kinda left behind? I prefer characters of this game and the darker background. I need my fix of Yuna and Nicole!
We have gotten 1.5 updates of MBML since the last update of LCC (final update for MBML coming within a week). If I understand how Nii-chan does it, it should be 2 updates of LLC next. Not sure if parts of an episode count as full updates or not.

Last edited:

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
It seems like this is the WIAB to MBML summer's gone. The original game is rebooted and put on the backburner and the newer game get's the updates, while we struggle to catch up to all the content that was in the original before seeing the story progress.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
We have gotten 1.5 updates of MBML since the last update of LCC
We got the last prologue chapter, the chapter 1 part 1, chapter 1 part 2 and emma's solo ending, that will make 4 releases. The pattern was 1 release per month roughly, and now it's been 6 months of MBML instead of the usual 2 to 3 for 2 releases, so double wait time for LCC, so i think we are owed more than 2 updates as LCC enjoyers :p

It seems like this is the WIAB to MBML summer's gone. The original game is rebooted and put on the backburner and the newer game get's the updates, while we struggle to catch up to all the content that was in the original before seeing the story progress.
Yes, i somewhat assume that this game will get the quick to the end and catch up to the other game treatment so dev concentrate on MBML as the main game.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
We got the last prologue chapter, the chapter 1 part 1, chapter 1 part 2 and emma's solo ending, that will make 4 releases. The pattern was 1 release per month roughly, and now it's been 6 months of MBML instead of the usual 2 to 3 for 2 releases, so double wait time for LCC, so i think we are owed more than 2 updates as LCC enjoyers
I did not know we were getting Emma's solo ending, but I see your point now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
At least this should have 2. But I agree that 4 would be the same after the 4 of MBML. So in general I agree. On the other hand, you can keep Yuna all to yourself, it's the only thing I don't share in your opinion.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

girls points // harem // route

View attachment 1644393 View attachment 1644392 View attachment 1644394

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1644399

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
Thanks for sharing this, and adding the adjusting points option. I use the 0x52 tool for all my Renpy games that don't have updated walk throughs, as it saves having error screens or corrupted saves using out of date mods.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
As far as i know he's going for 3-1 update in favour of mbml he even thought about dropping LCC
I wish I had the spare cash to invest in Patreon for the games I like. I'd be better informed.

That would be sad, but I'm not as invested in this one as I am in MBML.

:cool: Eric Grey

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes