• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
The old Yuna was nice, but that one also is, damn! :love: Please do not change her, let her be de sarcastic dommy-mommy we all need in our life!
the only changes are her hair and some body morphs (she has abs now) not really a total overhaul.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I've been putting it off for a long time and today I dared to start until ep2, I know it will be revised, but I wanted to see how it is and so far I really liked it. :giggle:

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
the only changes are her hair and some body morphs (she has abs now) not really a total overhaul.
That's why i said the new one is nice, it's mainly the old one (that was really nice) with a few subtle upgrades that makes it nicer. Now i want to eat bacon on those abs O: No need to go far in my message history to see she's my favorite waifu lol

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
still confuse, that mean when ep5 came out this game will get abandoned n will get a new name? or it will gonna be still updating after ep5? cuz i was hoping are there gonna be "maledom" with yuna? :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
still confuse, that mean when ep5 came out this game will get abandoned n will get a new name? or it will gonna be still updating after ep5? cuz i was hoping are there gonna be "maledom" with yuna? :unsure:
It's just a name change, it's not being remade or abandoned. IIRC, there will be a new thread as well.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes