Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
Slightly confused about the versions of this; from the Change-log it looks like there were 5 chapters released, and then a remaster was done, and 1 through 3 are listed as remastered, then this current release was "Chapter 4" -- is this actually a remastered ch4 and just not labeled, and is the former ch5 just not available now?

I had just assumed that this game was further along (I had played MBML before but not LCC until now) given how these characters are showing up in MBML, but the Who's Who doc really helped with that.

And I can see that the quality has significantly improved even from the earliest remaster stuff.

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
I liked the original story better, the remake is a low grade snuff VN you lost me when you killed the parents of the main character I loved them in the original story and to just end them like that is just pure garbage shock value, and this garbage is supposed to be linked to MBIML? I really think you have lost the plot.

PS
can you give me a link to the original story before the remake I'll just play it instead even if its not finished its a 100% better then this shit and please keep this bullshit out of - My Bully Is My Lover - pretty please.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm surprised this hasn't been put On Hold. The Dev seems to be devoting all his time to MBML now.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
is this game on hold while dev works on mbml?
I read somewhere he's working on both games rotational. After he made an update in one game he works on the other. If the release done he goes back to the other game and so on.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
I read somewhere he's working on both games rotational. After he made an update in one game he works on the other. If the release done he goes back to the other game and so on.
but mbml had update 2 months ago and hes almost done with emma solo ending, yet lcc was updated 8 months ago

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
but mbml had update 2 months ago and hes almost done with emma solo ending, yet lcc was updated 8 months ago
It's what I've read somewhere. I don't know if it's true. I play both games and wished I can get an update every week in both games but it is what it is.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
It's what I've read somewhere. I don't know if it's true. I play both games and wished I can get an update every week in both games but it is what it is.
yeah i know what u mean but games are amazing hope lcc gets updated soon tho as its got combat tag and thats like my fav sfw tag

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I remember seeing somewhere that it's a 2 or 3-1 update schedule between MBML and LCC. Don't count that as 100% because, it's MY memory after all. :ROFLMAO:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Dev does 2 for MBiML then 2 for LCC then back and forth, but this time more of 2.5 for MBiML because of finishing out Emma’s solo ending.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Dev does 2 for MBiML then 2 for LCC then back and forth, but this time more of 2.5 for MBiML because of finishing out Emma’s solo ending.
I guess it depends on how you count it (whether per release counts or if a whole episode counts). Including Emma's solo ending, there will be 4 release(s) of MBiML without an update to LCC.

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022
Reactions: lunar517

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022
You can't get an update every week for these game ever. They take time, money and resources to make. Just be glad that this one is consistent enough with the releases lol

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You can't get an update every week for these game ever. They take time, money and resources to make. Just be glad that this one is consistent enough with the releases lol
Dude, you clearly misunderstood what i was saying. Please consider the context.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes