Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
But she was attacked though... Both mc and her. It's just they didn't raped her or couldn't raped her because Claire stopped them in time.
That rape thing always felt uncomfortable for me so gave up but now I can try this again also is there any unofficial android port

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
In the ending of this update boss agrees to let MC take leave in exchange of sex and she wasn't being subtle about it. Don't know how I feel about her being a Nympho though.

Next update will be focused on Lisa. Maybe boss will be fucked in next to next update.
Don't worry... She doesn't fuch every dick she sees.... It's not that she is a nympho but her sex drive is extremely high....no one could satisfy her so she just gave up on persuing relationship (yes, she is not a virgin and she had boyfriend before). MC will be able to match her sex drive and that's why she will think mc as potential partner

Kenzii

Jan 18, 2022
Wow, This is actually pretty awesome, Render and story is great for me, that fight scene though.

tuinx

Sep 25, 2018
New version: MC emo down in the beginning causing a feeling less urging to find his gf, but actually still the same determination to find his gf and the true, he's just better at suppressing the feeling
MC cool up, str up.
A girl seems to becoming ken's future gf in the old version has joined MC's harem instead in the new version
all girls lust down massively and emo up
MC back story big changes also parents changed
no incest anymore
story become more complex, sad and bloody darker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure why people just assume irene got raped in the begging there's a chance she was save before they did...
the new version just more clear in some area, that they were saved before the raped happened.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not sure why people just assume irene got raped in the begging there's a chance she was save before they did...
the new version just more clear in some area, that they were saved before the raped happened.
In the first version of the game she was raped. In this version that doesn't happen, but the assault and the disappearance of Irene do. I guess that's why some still assume the rape happened anyway.

tuinx

Sep 25, 2018
In the first version of the game she was raped. In this version that doesn't happen, but the assault and the disappearance of Irene do. I guess that's why some still assume the rape happened anyway.
did she? I didn't see or read about she actually being raped? am i missing something, I remember it only suggesting she might be raped..

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
did she? I didn't see or read about she actually being raped? am i missing something, I remember it only suggesting she might be raped..
Well, in the first version, according to Dev himself, Irene had been raped, but it's not shown in images in the game (I think), although it seems to me that it did appear in some dialogues (or at least it was hinted at). By this the game had the rape tag.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Well, in the first version, according to Dev himself, Irene had been raped, but it's not shown in images in the game (I think), although it seems to me that it did appear in some dialogues (or at least it was hinted at). By this the game had the rape tag.
If I'm not mistaken, I thought NiiChan said it wasn't clearly stated either way and was just left open to interpretation. Because the MC couldn't see and what he heard wasn't clear. So, it was left up to the player to decide if they thought she had been or not, *but* that canonically she had not been. It had been stopped before it happened just like now only the MC didn't hear that part so the MC and player just didn't know for sure. But that just caused a lot of fuss so that was one reason it was made clear now that she wasn't.

I never played the old version of the game so I don't know what the dialog said in the old beginning so I can't speak to that. I just thought I read something from NiiChan (it may have also been someone else saying this and I'm just miss remembering it as NiiChan) that pointed this out a while back... though I'm too lazy to look back who knows how many pages to try and find it, and the search would be no help really since there isn't much order to how things are displayed and any word I searched would still bring up pages of posts and again... I'm a lazy bastard...

tuinx

Sep 25, 2018
well if it's from the dev himself then IDK, I'm confused because someone also said it's not...lol
But if we based on the story, you wouldn't know at all...
rape tag? I don't remember about that...did the thread changed the genre?
The important thing is, does it really matter to the story if she get raped or not? if it's not important the dev can always says what he wants lol and people can always just assume she got raped or not...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, I thought NiiChan said it wasn't clearly stated either way and was just left open to interpretation. Because the MC couldn't see and what he heard wasn't clear. So, it was left up to the player to decide if they thought she had been or not, *but* that canonically she had not been. It had been stopped before it happened just like now only the MC didn't hear that part so the MC and player just didn't know for sure. But that just caused a lot of fuss so that was one reason it was made clear now that she wasn't.

I never played the old version of the game so I don't know what the dialog said in the old beginning so I can't speak to that. I just thought I read something from NiiChan (it may have also been someone else saying this and I'm just miss remembering it as NiiChan) that pointed this out a while back... though I'm too lazy to look back who knows how many pages to try and find it, and the search would be no help really since there isn't much order to how things are displayed and any word I searched would still bring up pages of posts and again... I'm a lazy bastard...
In principle, at the not remastered game, the scene happens, but off camera, in the past, and we don't see it:

Yes, you are actually correct. The whole gf rape scene is actually just a setup for MC's personality and it won't be long for him to change in the upcoming updates. As far as I see where the story is going. There will be no NTR in the future. I just started so I'm still learning the way of making VNs. I might consider corruption but I don't think NTR will be fit in the story. I hope that cleared things up.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I never played the old version of the game so I don't know what the dialog said in the old beginning so I can't speak to that.
If you want to try the old version look for an older post of mine I linked it. The story was very different and the progress with the girls was much faster. Personally, I like the old version more because the only real improvement are the better "renders".

I'm a lazy bastard...
Yeah right, mister wall of text.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
Damn boi the end of chapter 3 slap me back on track good writing there and I appreciate the fact that you animated the ninjutsu fight I know that it's a real pain in the ass.

tuinx

Sep 25, 2018

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Nateberuks

Nov 29, 2020
Game is good but rate 3.5 star. Maybe lots of people dont like emotionless mc.. but this game still not complete and dev already say in time mc will show more emotion. Well cant wait for next update. Game in my top list rn is riples eternum and this game.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Haven't play since 0.2, after playing the latest version I just wow to the game.:)
The logo of the game seems to change from what I remember from 0.2 and the theme is changed from a simple boy meet girls to assassin creed story(Haven't play the original one, not sure it is shown before or not). Right before I just thinking yuna had some unusual story behind her but not mc and most of the characters in the story.:unsure:
What a shame kana's relationship with mc had changed, the incest patch could no longer compatible to the remake story.:cry:
Due to the history of chaire and what she had done, the possibility of chaire become Li in lcc is rarely low I think. That a shame we cannot have her and yuna at the same time, but the possibility of her being a Li in mbiml is still stands! :mad:
To the ending of chaire, I don't see any bad happened to her as she appear in mbiml which the story of that is clearly after the story of lcc had ended, and where chaire came from surely explain how moon learn the skills...:cool:

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes