• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
I'm highlighting these statements because my original post was meant to be a lighthearted sarcastic one to encourage NiiChan and bring some levity. I wasn't expecting a response. I actually agree with some of what you said, it would be nice if more time was spent on some dialogs and the like, but at the end of the day this is a game with limited resources and time to get it all out, so some expediting of drama is required.

To the statements: I was the victim of a bully in school (far worse than the MC was here), and I have forgiven them. If they came into my life now needing help I would do it, because I have moved past it and don't hold grudges. I learned that hatred, resentment, jealousy, and a need for revenge are poisons you drink expecting to make someone else sick. I wouldn't even need 24 hours because it is already done, I have already forgiven them long ago. It is entirely believable to me (in the context of a game even more so) that more than enough time has gone by for the MC to be willing to help them, especially when he learns the truth about their circumstances.

Would it be nice to have even more time to flesh it all out and have deeper conversations? Of course, more content is always a plus, but we also have to understand that this is a game and a story that has to be finished and has to move along. Dwelling on moments isn't always the right call for the flow of the story. I (and many others) feel that enough has been said by the MC and done by the girls, and revealed about the context of what happened to warrant moving on with the story.

You may feel that more time should have been devoted to those aspects of the story and that is fine too, but the story is moving past those arcs.

I hope that is where the Klara and Lilly story goes too. Lily needs to find more connections to the group.

But this isn't about holding grudges, though. It isn't about him wanting to get revenge on Aine or the rest. It's about closure and how it actually is important when it comes to actually moving on. Because, people can say that they've moved on all the like, but when they see the subject of their abuse the negative feelings they had are going to come back. You can see that in the beginning of the game. But the problem is that after that, there is no respect given to the main character's actual issues he went through. Sure, the other girls had problems, but I don't see why that matters at all when it comes to his problems. Because, this isn't a competition of whose life is the worst or who deserves the most sympathy from other people. This is about understanding that if you hurt someone, it's your job to make a point of understanding that you were the one that did that. It doesn't matter what situations at home that you were dealing with, because none of that matters in the end. It's not an valid justification for your bad behavior, though it may be a somewhat reasonable EXPLANATION for it.

So, with that said, I don't think that his wanting to help them more because he learned about their pasts is a valid reason to help them. If anything, understanding their past and the issues they had to deal with should garner a little sympathy, but should also make him eager to talk to them about what they did to him. Because, in doing so, they can all come to understanding the importance of not letting those who hurt you turn you into a person that is just like them. Someone who is poisonous and toxic. That could be a driving factor of what draws them together, which would only further enhance the bullying aspect of the story.

Which, I should point out, is something most people within this thread seem to want (myself included). They want to see a dialogue between the characters about what happened and for the m.c. to express his feelings about what he went through. Because, when you don't do that in a story that involves bullying (the act of hurting someone through physical or emotional harm), then it pretty much cheapens the theme and makes it nothing more than window dressing. Hell, even the inspiration of his game didn't even go so far as to avoid talking about how devastating dealing with stuff like that could be. Even though, admittedly, Masamune-kun no Revenge was hot garbage when it came to talking about bullying.

But I digress. I think more people are tired of there being stories of doormat anime-esque main characters that have no self-respect for themselves. It makes it feel like people are saying any emotional stress a guy goes through means fuck-all. That's all I'm saying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
But this isn't about holding grudges, though. It isn't about him wanting to get revenge on Aine or the rest. It's about closure and how it actually is important when it comes to actually moving on. Because, people can say that they've moved on all the like, but when they see the subject of their abuse the negative feelings they had are going to come back. You can see that in the beginning of the game. But the problem is that after that, there is no respect given to the main character's actual issues he went through. Sure, the other girls had problems, but I don't see why that matters at all when it comes to his problems. Because, this isn't a competition of whose life is the worst or who deserves the most sympathy from other people. This is about understanding that if you hurt someone, it's your job to make a point of understanding that you were the one that did that. It doesn't matter what situations at home that you were dealing with, because none of that matters in the end. It's not an valid justification for your bad behavior, though it may be a somewhat reasonable EXPLANATION for it.

So, with that said, I don't think that his wanting to help them more because he learned about their pasts is a valid reason to help them. If anything, understanding their past and the issues they had to deal with should garner a little sympathy, but should also make him eager to talk to them about what they did to him. Because, in doing so, they can all come to understanding the importance of not letting those who hurt you turn you into a person that is just like them. Someone who is poisonous and toxic. That could be a driving factor of what draws them together, which would only further enhance the bullying aspect of the story.

Which, I should point out, is something most people within this thread seem to want (myself included). They want to see a dialogue between the characters about what happened and for the m.c. to express his feelings about what he went through. Because, when you don't do that in a story that involves bullying (the act of hurting someone through physical or emotional harm), then it pretty much cheapens the theme and makes it nothing more than window dressing. Hell, even the inspiration of his game didn't even go so far as to avoid talking about how devastating dealing with stuff like that could be. Even though, admittedly, Masamune-kun no Revenge was hot garbage when it came to talking about bullying.

But I digress. I think more people are tired of there being stories of doormat anime-esque main characters that have no self-respect for themselves. It makes it feel like people are saying any emotional stress a guy goes through means fuck-all. That's all I'm saying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dev isn't going to change anything let it go.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Tons of text....!!! :sleep:
There are ones WAY worse on that. This is balanced. There are ones with miles and miles of text with no good sex scenes. Think AWAM. Like 99,999,999,999 walls of text and no good sex scenes over 4+ years. Only with her husband and it's shitty. Her touching tits with her daughter is a big time ultra taboo major incest sex scene. 3+ years in. This game is great compared and good on its own.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I kept getting confused about the relationships between the characters in Sicae and MBML, so I started taking notes. This has resulted in this Who's Who document. Included are 105 entries where 95 are characters in the game and 10 families/clans and a timeline. I post it here in case someone else find it useful.

Now with images of most of the characters.

WARNING: This document contains major spoilers. Don't view if you haven't played both Sicae and MBML yet.

Who's Who in Sicae and MBML.pdf

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I kept getting confused about the relationships between the characters in LCC and MBML, so I started taking notes. This has resulted in this Who's Who document. Included are 64 characters, 5 families/clans and a timeline. I post it here in case someone else find it useful.

WARNING: This document contains major spoilers. Don't view if you haven't played both LCC and MBML yet.

Who's Who in LCC and MBML.pdf
Very clean, detailed, and accurate. I'll ask OEJ if it's allowed to post this on the OP. Thank you, bacienvu88.

Vibrant_Vib

Mar 26, 2020
Just wondering is the Developer is a Fan of Anime Violet Evergarden , the dialogues between Emy and Hera perfectly matches the most emotional episode 10 of Violet Evergarden and it just hit me right in the feels. Absolutely same situation and same dialogues. Great game. ❤

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Great update

Enjoyed the funny engagement scene and aftermath lol

But i wonder did something get cutt from the game ?

Caus before you would go with Gwen to her father his place and have a chat about Gwen and such

But suddenly with this update when u start a new game u dont see that anymore

Reactions: Dunner

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Great update

Enjoyed the funny engagement scene and aftermath lol

But i wonder did something get cutt from the game ?

Caus before you would go with Gwen to her father his place and have a chat about Gwen and such

But suddenly with this update when u start a new game u dont see that anymore
you gotta be in her route and have enough points to see that scene

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
you gotta be in her route and have enough points to see that scene
Dang thats crazy lol

It does say im in a relation with her but didnt see that scene i did use a walktrough mod

So dont know what happend i did have a few points with her

Its bit weird that everything else goes like normal just the gwen with her dad scene is missing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Dang thats crazy lol

It does say im in a relation with her but didnt see that scene i did use a walktrough mod

So dont know what happend i did have a few points with her

Its bit weird that everything else goes like normal just the gwen with her dad scene is missing
That is weird. I restarted my playthrough and got the dad scene. The only thing I could think of is a bug with the mod or you made an incorrect choice somewhere.

Reactions: michael1984

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
I would propose that everyone should play/read this once while avoiding incest/leaving the roles as default.
Heras damn speech about how she and your landlady used to be friends but then your landlord killed her husband and child, so she decided to make your life hell. Also how you are now seemingly a member of a clan because "your landlady is Geogias sister". I was genuinely in tears laughing my ass off at the pure comedy of all those statements.
If anyone ever feels like it sucks that this kind of censoring is neccessary to abide by patreons rules, don't. We should be thankful their rules have blessed us with scenarios like these :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner and lunar517

lonelyneet

Jan 10, 2019
I would propose that everyone should play/read this once while avoiding incest/leaving the roles as default.
Heras damn speech about how she and your landlady used to be friends but then your landlord killed her husband and child, so she decided to make your life hell. Also how you are now seemingly a member of a clan because "your landlady is Geogias sister". I was genuinely in tears laughing my ass off at the pure comedy of all those statements.
If anyone ever feels like it sucks that this kind of censoring is neccessary to abide by patreons rules, don't. We should be thankful their rules have blessed us with scenarios like these :ROFLMAO:
The best part is when freya says “Here’s your landlady-in-law” later lmao

4.20 star(s) 134 Votes