Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I'm confused, I'm new to this game and just completed the game play, but aren't there supposed to be 3 episodes to this game? I completed Episode 1 and was working through Episode 2 and was at the point of choosing the route between pursuing Zoey romantically or as friend then it ends with this and..."To Be Continued" Is there a link I'm missing to continue to Episode 3?
Untitled.jpg

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
As far as I know, she never was. That was probably just a patch that third parties created or used to satisfy their fetish.
In the old story it was assumed she was his sister even without the patch since the dialogue made better sense with the changes.

With the new story it COULD (obviously) be modded so that she's the sister again but it wouldn't work as well. Right now the best a mod can do is to make her the MC's cousin since her parents being the MC's uncle/aunt would make their loss more impactful but I doubt it.
Overall it's nice to see the Energetic Strawberry back in the story.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
one of the reviews says this:
"
This game really needs a "rape" tag or at least a content warning, from the get go you get a scene of being tied up and waiting while you hear your GF being raped in the background...
"

is this still in the current game? i thought that was the old game before the remastered. i'm asking because this review is only 2 days old

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
"
This game really needs a "rape" tag or at least a content warning, from the get go you get a scene of being tied up and waiting while you hear your GF being raped in the background...
"

is this still in the current game? i thought that was the old game before the remastered. i'm asking because this review is only 2 days old
Spoilers from episode 3 You actually get to confront one of the guys that abducted you and your GF, and he says that if his team leader didn't stop him and the other guys, they would have had fun with her, so for me it's clear that she wasn't raped. But boy the story got dark this episode, a lot of blood and killing.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
"
"

The rape doesn't happen in the new version.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
As someone above (GameRebel) asked, I get to the end of episode 2 and cannot progress to episode 3. I am guessing it's from using the mod that is not updated to episode 3. I will re download and try without the mod.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
As someone above (GameRebel) asked, I get to the end of episode 2 and cannot progress to episode 3. I am guessing it's from using the mod that is not updated to episode 3. I will re download and try without the mod.
Thanks for your reply. It dawned on me after you pointed out the Mod is only through Ep2. I reinstalled a clean version and loaded an old save and saved immediately, then reloaded the new save and voila, on into Ep3. Thanks for pointing that out.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I can't say that it has increased my interest in Yuna. For now I have given her 0 points, and I suppose that this will be the maximum value that I get with her.
Oh yeah I didn't say that to change anyone's opinion on the matter just pointing out some differences.
I'm sad we didn't get to see how old Jess would interact to her "Fiance" tho. EP5 was a tease for me to this day :LOL:

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes