Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Seeing Yuna leading the best girl poll despite all the comments makes me chuckle. I also voted for her in case you were curious.

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Alright. I'm liking this game more than I thought I'd. Congrats!
Thanks! However, there's still a lot of improvements to be made in the game, and to my self. I hope you stick with the game until that PP of mine stops smiling the sh*t out of himself.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Hold up. "He"'?
Provide me with a holy bible as well because that androgynous-demonic smile ain't stopping me boi. A hole is a hole!

• Haha
Reactions: NiiChan
D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Life Changing Choices Episode 3 Part 1 Compressed along with Sir Leon 's Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheats Mod , also gestures enabled.

My ports now contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Life Changing Choices [Ep. 3] WT+ Cheats + Gallery Unlock Mod.
Note: No seperate cheat button is present you can set points for characters from the character info tab/menu.
1.jpg

I use the mod and here is the error I got when I open characters info tab. The gallery is not unlocked

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes