Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
I'll compensate for that on the last girl. This is my very first VN game. All the learning process made my design on Lisa much better than the rest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
don't take it the wrong way man, it's just she looks so good but others look identical:p. that's why I ask why the hell ken gets beauty like her while mc gets others(frustration). but I will wait for jess:).

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
don't take it the wrong way man, it's just she looks so good but others look identical:p. that's why I ask why the hell ken gets beauty like her while mc gets others(frustration). but I will wait for jess:).
HAhaha. Well, at least if I make my 2nd game girls will look much better now. :cool:

Reactions: chicken head

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The poll only allows 10 options. Regardless about that, Lisa will go straight to Ken.
We still have one last girl though. But she's a mid game character.
Personally, my interest in Lisa is more or less the same as I have in Yuna. I have no problem with her going straight to Ken.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
make sure mc gets the best girl than another male character :devilish:
Rest assured. :LUL:I already have my story for the 2nd game. But I won't be making it until I finish this game. This game is a stepping stone for me or to get experience as much as I can. I'm taking all the criticisms here, except of course the trolls, so I can make much better game next time. But with that said, I will still try my best in making and improving this game. :D

20201206_182444.jpg
Hope you stick with us till the game ends.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Rpa you can extract to get rpy files. I didn't extract and emulate at ren'py to check for errors , i just asked Modder. It may / may not work fine depending on if incest patch script overwrites the Leon's script file. He was also not sure. So just ported without it.
Leon don't have script. rpy, so I now understand why it's not working. Turns out it's because of script. rpa

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Really like this game, nice update again even if I'm really disappointed in kana/eliza scene, that made me change my top girls.
Just hope you will not go on the forced lesbianism train that is so common in the vn's.
I actually forced it to see what the community has to say. No worries, mate. The rest of lesbian scenes will go down to routes next time.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes