Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
What is the point of skipping the Yuna content, if it's still happened but you didn't get her point? If you don't get her point, then the event should not have happened....
Those are for the people that don't want femdom and want to avoid her and I didn't want to restructure that part again, so I at least provided the option to skip it. I don't want the topic 'I skipped her, so why do I still got the point for her?' to come up here. I admit that it was an error on my part. Rest assure it won't happen next time.

For now let's put it simply as:
View her content = 1 point
Skip her = no point

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What is the point of skipping the Yuna content, if it's still happened but you didn't get her point? If you don't get her point, then the event should not have happened....
I'd rather skip the content even if it still happens and I don't get the point. But as you say, if this keeps happening, even if we skip it, losing the point is a bit strange. But personally I am not complaining, I have no intention of following Yuna's route.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I'd rather skip the content even if it still happens and I don't get the point. But as you say, if this keeps happening, even if we skip it, losing the point is a bit strange. But personally I am not complaining, I have no intention of following Yuna's route.
And here's my point... :KEK:
No worries, I'll make em avoidable instead.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah.... I am also avoiding her. Welp

Reactions: NiiChan

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
God this whole Eliza - Kana thing is so cringe. Anyone that wanted some lesbo content now has it, but the writing around it, the reasons, just makes me facepalm.

Last edited:
Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
God this whole Eliza - Kana thing is so cringe. Anyone that wanted some lesbo content now has it, but the writing around it, the reasons, just makes me facepalm.
I'm not an expert nor experienced in writing, but I'm working on it.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm not an expert nor experienced in writing, but I'm working on it.
If you look at it logically, it doesn't makes much sense. There's Eliza, who doesn't have any experience with man, so for some reason, Kana groping her (later I'm sure there will be more) should give the necessary knowledge (the teaching part was actually okay, but the rest feels like an excuse). On the other hand, we have Alice, who's even less experienced and pretty much a recluse, yet she can progress on her own just fine. The two situation contradicts each other, not to mention that the reasoning behind Eliza's doesn't really make any sense in the first place.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
If you look at it logically, it doesn't makes much sense. There's Eliza, who doesn't have any experience with man, so for some reason, Kana groping her (later I'm sure there will be more) should give the necessary knowledge (the teaching part was actually okay, but the rest feels like an excuse). On the other hand, we have Alice, who's even less experienced and pretty much a recluse, yet she can progress on her own just fine. The two situation contradicts each other, not to mention that the reasoning behind Eliza's doesn't really make any sense in the first place.
Will take note, and served as a lesson. (y)

Reactions: EZ8lt

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Life Changing Choices [Ep. 3] WT+ Cheats + Gallery Unlock Mod.
Note: No seperate cheat button is present you can set points for characters from the character info tab/menu.
Hi man, I re-downloaded the zip file, then it works this time, thanks

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Life Changing Choices [Ep. 3 Part 1] [NiiChan] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 675.97 MB
Original MAC Size: 658.58 MB

Compressed PC Size: 206.1 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 189.1 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
My unofficial Android port of Life Changing Choices Episode 3 Part 1 Compressed along with Sir Leon 's Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheats Mod , also gestures enabled.

Mega

My ports now contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Thanks for the port! Walkthrough mods are an amazing addition, but please include incest patches when they exist as well.

D

Deleted member 2782432

Thanks for the port! Walkthrough mods are an amazing addition, but please include incest patches when they exist as well.
I asked Sir Leon about Incest patch. he said he is not sure if it breaks the game or it works, so I didn't add. Since incest patch exists as a mod, and Leon's mod also overwrites script, i didn't want to break game. So decided to add only Leon's mod.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I asked Sir Leon about Incest patch. he said he is not sure if it breaks the game or it works, so I didn't add. Since incest patch exists as a mod, and Leon's mod also overwrites script, i didn't want to break game. So decided to add only Leon's mod.
Gotcha. Is it because the incest patch for this game is a .rpa and not an .rpy?

D

Deleted member 2782432

Gotcha. Is it because the incest patch for this game is a .rpa and not an .rpy?
Rpa you can extract to get rpy files. I didn't extract and emulate at ren'py to check for errors , i just asked Modder. It may / may not work fine depending on if incest patch script overwrites the Leon's script file. He was also not sure. So just ported without it.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes