Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

marcusx

Dec 26, 2018
There is episode 1 of this game, its abandoned? should i play that before playing this? if I download ep 2 does it include ep1? thanks!

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
There is episode 1 of this game, its abandoned? should i play that before playing this? if I download ep 2 does it include ep1? thanks!
Ep1 and 2 are included together. And so will the rest of the updates.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No, but she's someone who can kill you :KEK:
If you skip the Yuna scene, it happens off-screen anyway, right?

I didn't see her scene, and after this the MC showed up thinking about what happened with Yuna. I guess that this means that you don't avoid it (it's just to make sure it actually happens, even if it's omitted, and that the MC shows up thinking about it isn't a bug)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
If you skip the Yuna scene, it happens off-screen anyway, right?

I didn't see her scene, and after this the MC showed up thinking about what happened with Yuna. I guess that this means that you don't avoid it (it's just to make sure it actually happens, even if it's omitted, and that the MC shows up thinking about it isn't a bug)
Yes. It still happens off screen. And the scene will just jump to the part where MC is thinking about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

gameboy9527

Nov 15, 2020
Seeing MC girlfriend being raped, my whole heart is broken
No matter what the NTR , please continue to love
The plot is the focus of the game
This is a good story!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I am totally fine with femdom not being skippable:), just saying. Of course for the sake of people with bad taste (relax I am joking:) kinda...) I have nothing against skipping things, but I favor PATHS to skips, that way the "skipping" is more wholesome. Because I bet if the genres remix after a skip, you'll end up having the same conversations happening again. Honestly, I am even fine with you just skipping femdom altogether, that way I at least would KNOW the game is not for me and move on. But if there is a pathway for me, that would be awesome, thats all. Thanks for the answer!
What was the verdict on this game? I am kinda looking for stuff to play, and from the two posts of yours I read....it sounded inconclusive? is there a sub path?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
What was the verdict on this game? I am kinda looking for stuff to play, and from the two posts of yours I read....it sounded inconclusive? is there a sub path?
As it currently stands, there is one scene that's femdom, and it doesn't appear to be the focus of the game.

Is the game worth playing? I'm sticking around despite the fact that I despise femdom, so I guess I think it's pretty decent. You won't really know unless you play for yourself.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
As it currently stands, there is one scene that's femdom, and it doesn't appear to be the focus of the game.

Is the game worth playing? I'm sticking around despite the fact that I despise femdom, so I guess I think it's pretty decent. You won't really know unless you play for yourself.
Vanilla stuff is okay but its not really what I'm looking for, given your comment I guess I know as much as I need to about this game in particular. Thanks for letting me know I guess

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
LOL. Despite all the hate here. Yuna still has the top vote in the poll.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Christmas Exclusive Public Wallpaper - [Poll]

A public poll is currently on going for Christmas Exclusive Wallpaper.
Everybody can cast their votes!

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020

Christmas Wallpaper ft. Eliza is now available for Patrons
*The post will automatically release to the public on the 24th of December 12:00 AM PST

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes