Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters
Nov 7, 2020
There this make mc who got a job in new city and moves in a house with couple girls and a guy....they all work in same place......there is a female who stays in her room doesn't come out the mc n ppl in home works in a tech build.....SOUND FAMILIAR???? it's not this game I'm talking about lol there is another game on here with almost the same layout the story different but there is so much alike

Reactions: User1230

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
There this make mc who got a job in new city and moves in a house with couple girls and a guy....they all work in same place......there is a female who stays in her room doesn't come out the mc n ppl in home works in a tech build.....SOUND FAMILIAR???? it's not this game I'm talking about lol there is another game on here with almost the same layout the story different but there is so much alike
Yeah. That was already discussed on previous posts. You may want to see those.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
can you mention me guys or message me if the next episode comes out??? thanks haha
Join the discord server. So you will be notified if a new update comes out. And there is an event ongoing there right now.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Just finished the build. I like the story idea but the writing feels a bit rushed and contrived. I know this isn't meant to be great literature, but I think it could be a much better game if you took some time to flesh out the plot and avoided so many coincidences. Also, given the huge gap in age between the boss and her sister, wouldn't it have been better to make them aunt and niece?
Anyway, not busting your balls, just trying to offer some helpful suggestions. Looking forward to the next installment.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Just finished the build. I like the story idea but the writing feels a bit rushed and contrived. I know this isn't meant to be great literature, but I think it could be a much better game if you took some time to flesh out the plot and avoided so many coincidences. Also, given the huge gap in age between the boss and her sister, wouldn't it have been better to make them aunt and niece?
Anyway, not busting your balls, just trying to offer some helpful suggestions. Looking forward to the next installment.
Hi! This is NiiChan's admin. Aurora isn't that old to be honest :LOL: Yes she's a friend of MCs mother but their age gap is quite big. And regarding the story. Yeah, the dev admitted that. He pushed himself too hard for releasing a full episode and it resulted to that. He's going back to releasing by parts for now so he could focus on both story and rendering. Rest assured, improvements will be done as the game goes on.

Reactions: Pudthumper

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Hi! This is NiiChan's admin. Aurora isn't that old to be honest :LOL: Yes she's a friend of MCs mother but their age gap is quite big. And regarding the story. Yeah, the dev admitted that. He pushed himself too hard for releasing a full episode and it resulted to that. He's going back to releasing by parts for now so he could focus on both story and rendering. Rest assured, improvements will be done as the game goes on.
The part where she says she is the MC's mother's friend and yet she has known the MC since he was 3 years old makes that confusing.

Glad to hear that NiiChan is working on refinement. There is a lot of potential in this game.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
The part where she says she is the MC's mother's friend and yet she has known the MC since he was 3 years old makes that confusing.

Glad to hear that NiiChan is working on refinement. There is a lot of potential in this game.
That should be cleared up as the story goes on. ;)(y) But they are somehow connected to MC's family in a way. That's all I can say for now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I finished playing this update and I can say that I enjoyed the game. Possibly the progress of the housemates is really fast (but if I normally don't like it when it happens, for some reason, I enjoy this in the game, I like the MC and he deserves a bit of happiness)

The game needs some refinement in some dialogue to avoid confusing sentences or inconsistencies (most of them already published before) but, despite these small flaws, I think the game has a lot of potential, it can be a game that people like me really enjoy.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
a few days ago i put a smile on My Real Desire's mc, i thought it would be just fair to put in this one too(even more cursed).
So here's my little tribute :LOL: :
20201118_195511.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: NiiChan

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I think this was a game I avoided for having ntr tag nice to see it doesn't have it anymore .
Enjoyed the game till now .
Some parts feel a bit rushed for example when zoey confess he just say "then you will have all me and put dick out" something like that and boom bj, I'm not saying slow burns because not a big fan of that but not that rushed too lol.
I think you do the android port too right NiiChan ?
If yes then you should put a hide button and let configure the text box opacity to be able to see all.
If you would work a bit on the sex position/angle to let see more would be better too. Right now feels a bit bland.
In the yuna path we will be able to change the fendom to male Dom or at least be equal?
Really like Elize and Alice new hairstyle good job.
Every girl is very pretty too nice job, can't even decide the top 3.
Overall really like the game.
Good job with the game a wish you the best.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I think this was a game I avoided for having ntr tag nice to see it doesn't have it anymore .
Enjoyed the game till now .
Some parts feel a bit rushed for example when zoey confess he just say "then you will have all me and put dick out" something like that and boom bj, I'm not saying slow burns because not a big fan of that but not that rushed too lol.
I think you do the android port too right NiiChan ?
If yes then you should put a hide button and let configure the text box opacity to be able to see all.
If you would work a bit on the sex position/angle to let see more would be better too. Right now feels a bit bland.
In the yuna path we will be able to change the fendom to male Dom or at least be equal?
Really like Elize and Alice new hairstyle good job.
Every girl is very pretty too nice job, can't even decide the top 3.
Overall really like the game.
Good job with the game a wish you the best.
Yes, noted all these. For android I forgot to remove the textbox when I changed the accent color of the game. I will remove it once I release the in game teaser for ep3.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Yes, noted all these. For android I forgot to remove the textbox when I changed the accent color of the game. I will remove it once I release the in game teaser for ep3.
Yeah, thanks. Those text boxes are annoying af.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Hi! Everyone! I made a poll for "your favourite girl". This is just for us to know the love our characters receive from you guys. It's just two clicks away for a vote, so do not think twice. :coffee:

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes