Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

enel777

May 14, 2020
Yes, you are actually correct. The whole gf rape scene is actually just a setup for MC's personality and it won't be long for him to change in the upcoming updates. As far as I see where the story is going. There will be no NTR in the future. I just started so I'm still learning the way of making VNs. I might consider corruption but I don't think NTR will be fit in the story. I hope that cleared things up.
yes no ntr

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
could you please make a NOPY download port....only Mega isn´t shadylooking but after more then 3Gb it isn´t useable...so please use NOPY also....?!

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
could you please make a NOPY download port....only Mega isn´t shadylooking but after more then 3Gb it isn´t useable...so please use NOPY also....?!
I don't have account with NOPY yet. I heard they're only accepting invites atm. A mod could maybe help us out. Or.... *ahem*

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Oh yeah.. Now that I took a good look at both of them. Let me try once I get back to rendering.
seriously? Well, I 'll certainly play. she could really use more love. You give also give me anal, rimming, oral, titfucking and sucking and hotdogging-I may not be able to support you on patron-but I'll definitely be putting this on my watch list-you'd have to make a real shitty game or image to make me pass this up.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
seriously? Well, I 'll certainly play. she could really use more love. You give also give me anal, rimming, oral, titfucking and sucking and hotdogging-I may not be able to support you on patron-but I'll definitely be putting this on my watch list-you'd have to make a real shitty game or image to make me pass this up.
I will just create a few renders with your suggestion of her and post it here. I will not change her in game, though. With your kink suggestions. Why the hell not... The game is still in it's early stage though. Still more character development to go through.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I will just create a few renders with your suggestion of her. I will not change her in game, tough. With your kink suggestions. Why the hell not... The game is still in it's early stage though. Still more character development to go through.
that's cool-though, if you could also name her Tayuya.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I will just create a few renders with your suggestion of her and post it here. I will not change her in game, though. With your kink suggestions. Why the hell not... The game is still in it's early stage though. Still more character development to go through.
and hey-as a final pitch-adding Ava Ayala from the ultimate spider-man and Laura from x-men evolution would also be great-they both need more love, too.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I liked the first couple of updates for this but it's like the person who wrote the dialogue for the earlier content was replaced with a new person who doesn't have as much experience writing.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Whoa.... that was really Awesome, I'm so excited for Episode 3.What will happen to MC and the girls now that MC knows She is Alive.Also Keep up the Incredible Work. I'll stay tune for the episodes to come.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I liked the first couple of updates for this but it's like the person who wrote the dialogue for the earlier content was replaced with a new person who doesn't have as much experience writing.
I apologize for the writing. I admit it is on the down side. It was because I pushed myself too hard to release a full episode. I was testing my endurance if I could take the stress and it resulted to me falling on one side of the game. With that said, I will go back to releasing by parts so I could focus on both writing and rendering. Thank you for your feedback though. I still appreciate you playing the game. :)
(Edit: As for Aurora, that part was intentional ;) or...... *whispers* her intention.)

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Whoa.... that was really Awesome, I'm so excited for Episode 3.What will happen to MC and the girls now that MC knows She is Alive.Also Keep up the Incredible Work. I'll stay tune for the episodes to come.
That's a good question. But Mc always believed that she is alive, though. That's one thing you should consider.

Reactions: BeenThroughHell
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes