Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
There will be. But I'm afraid it wont be consistent. As I plan to make it a competition between mc and yuna to who's gonna dominate who.

Yes starting episode 2. paths and choices will be available coz thats what the game is for :LOL: you can choose to hit em up or not.But for main story scenes I might have to force it. I'm still quite thinking about it.
Well it is your game but I hope that the MC is not forced to be sub. With Yuna having what appears to be mind control abilities and the MC not having any at the moment. I had already written her off as a possible LI and would do everything in the game to not include her for my play throughs even if it means I miss parts of the game because of it.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
There will be. But I'm afraid it wont be consistent. As I plan to make it a competition between mc and yuna to who's gonna dominate who. Although I'm gonna make it an optional path.
Yes starting episode 2. paths and choices will be available coz thats what the game is for :LOL: you can choose to hit em up or not.But for main story scenes I might have to force it. I'm still quite thinking about it.
I'm glad that it is going to be optional. I really don't like forced femdom and from what I have seen I don't like Yuna at all and will happily ignore her when given the choice.

One thing you could consider for story scenes is what Mythic Manor did with some scenes and give the player the option to end certain scenes early if they aren't interested in them, the story still progresses but players aren't forced into kinks they don't like and as long as the dialogue doesn't mention that it happened to the player it would be fine.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Well it is your game but I hope that the MC is not forced to be sub. With Yuna having what appears to be mind control abilities and the MC not having any at the moment. I had already written her off as a possible LI and would do everything in the game to not include her for my play throughs even if it means I miss parts of the game because of it.
I respect your choice. But Yuna doesn't have mind control what so ever. Yes she can read thoughts but that's because she's extremely observant with her surroundings and the people around her even though she read sh*ts every time. She know's how to read what you're thinking only through facial expressions and gestures and It's not 100% precise all the time. Her glowing eyes was just me exaggerating it to make her intimidating for the MC. And Yuna did it because she knows that the MC wants it and just hiding it.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I'm glad that it is going to be optional. I really don't like forced femdom and from what I have seen I don't like Yuna at all and will happily ignore her when given the choice.

One thing you could consider for story scenes is what Mythic Manor did with some scenes and give the player the option to end certain scenes early if they aren't interested in them, the story still progresses but players aren't forced into kinks they don't like and as long as the dialogue doesn't mention that it happened to the player it would be fine.
Ohhhh.. A really good suggestion here! I will really consider this. Thank you! :love:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
With regards on this one. After some thorough deliberation, brain storming and head scratches, I'm happy to confirm that this will be applied in episode 2. We will also start implementing the point system that was originally planned. The point system will determine the girls that will be part of your harem or will be not, although we won't make it too complicated for now.

Reactions: Rinbael

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
I respect your choice. But Yuna doesn't have mind control what so ever. Yes she can read thoughts but that's because she's extremely observant with her surroundings and the people around her even though she read sh*ts every time. She know's how to read what you're thinking only through facial expressions and gestures and It's not 100% precise all the time. Her glowing eyes was just me exaggerating it to make her intimidating for the MC. And Yuna did it because she knows that the MC wants it and just hiding it.
Mmmm so your saying the MC wants to be dominated? Or that the MC just wants to fuck her? And I guess I missed it but when did the MC give off any facial or emotional cues for her to pick up?
I thought the way you had made Yuna so far, she appeared to be Vampire like. So the thought of her having some controlling abilities was not far fetched. lol The way she kept calling him boy when he is only a few years younger, as though she had lived longer than her looks would tell. lol
Anyway life has been busy so have not played the latest yet. Gonna try to get it done today. Have fun and thank you for talking to us. :)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Mmmm so your saying the MC wants to be dominated? Or that the MC just wants to fuck her? And I guess I missed it but when did the MC give off any facial or emotional cues for her to pick up?
I thought the way you had made Yuna so far, she appeared to be Vampire like. So the thought of her having some controlling abilities was not far fetched. lol The way she kept calling him boy when he is only a few years younger, as though she had lived longer than her looks would tell. lol
Anyway life has been busy so have not played the latest yet. Gonna try to get it done today. Have fun and thank you for talking to us. :)
Everything about her is pretty vague at the moment. Her personality will be cleared up as the game goes on. She has her soft side, don't worry HAHA! For now she's a bit complicated to understand, but you'll see in the upcoming updates. ;)

ceyx_1

Jul 25, 2020
lol i remember avoiding this because of the ntr tag, i only remembered it when i checked out itch.io when i saw it again lol

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
yeah i read the comments, thats why i decided to try it out :giggle:
i just finished it and its pretty good but the story moves a bit too fast for me but i guess its in early stages lol
Oh boy... There's is a lot to cover when it comes to the story. In ep 1, there is only one main story progress there which is Zoey's identity. 6 girls with their own stories. not only that, there will be 5 more of them in ep 2. :ROFLMAO: Let's also not forget about Ken.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I gotta admit I liked Eliza's old hairstyle far more than her new one. Still, pretty nice start to the game so far.
I know you're probably sick of all the Yuna questions/comments, but I gotta ask, will we have just a straight romance path with Yuna (no dom/sub stuff from either side)?

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I gotta admit I liked Eliza's old hairstyle far more than her new one. Still, pretty nice start to the game so far.
I know you're probably sick of all the Yuna questions/comments, but I gotta ask, will we have just a straight romance path with Yuna (no dom/sub stuff from either side)?
Welp. this will be a huge spoiler but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Makkun

Aug 26, 2019
Wow, this game looks a lot like My Real Desire, but I think it's just a coincidence.

But I liked the game anyway, I confess that the characters I liked the most were Zoey and Ken!:love: I would love to see more of Zoey and I will not lie, if there is a sex scene with Ken, I would love to see it. But I will not force you to put gay content, just wanting to show how much I liked it! (But if you are willing to put the content, I think it would have to be optional)

I confess that I preferred Eliza's old hair style.

Still, I really enjoyed the game and I want to see more of Zoey, the best girl so far.:love: (I am also very curious about Irene:unsure:)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Wow, this game looks a lot like My Real Desire, but I think it's just a coincidence.

But I liked the game anyway, I confess that the characters I liked the most were Zoey and Ken!:love: I would love to see more of Zoey and I will not lie, if there is a sex scene with Ken, I would love to see it. But I will not force you to put gay content, just wanting to show how much I liked it! (But if you are willing to put the content, I think it would have to be optional)

I confess that I preferred Eliza's old hair style.

Still, I really enjoyed the game and I want to see more of Zoey, the best girl so far.:love: (I am also very curious about Irene:unsure:)
You better watch out for Episode 2 then. It's comin' in hot!

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Episode 2 banner.png

Life Changing Choices [Ep.2 - Full] is now available on my Patreon page. Come check it out.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes