Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
that guy is a bit wrong...not completely...but some events may be mandatory bc it's about the main plot, you could put a skip-scene button or something for those mandatory sex-scenes

i mean, if Yuna's scenes are mandatory you either skip them(but they still happen, like it or not), or watch them
I disagree with ya a little on the Yuna scenes they didn't really feel plot related to me, rejecting her wouldn't have changed much unless it's related to a larger side story of a dom/sub relationship, but the Nicole scene was plot related as Eliza walked in on them, with the skipping I don't really see the point unless it's the rape scene but he's already said it won't be shown, but Dev has done pretty well with limited experience and resources

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Interesting so far. But missing some tags I think;Yunas eye thing - Superpowers/Supernatural and/or monster(possibly demon/succubus or similar?)Edit; Oh forgot to mention femdom.

Reactions: NiiChan

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
I see ads for this game everywhere i go online and now it has managed to sneak its way into my lewd reading... Dammit! 1602731195083.png
Its not that i dont like the game, its that i cant play it with my old pc and not so good mobile device... this is torture developer

• Angry

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Not a fan of rape and the MC just sounds like a bitch for letting it happen to me. Shame since i came here for the harem.
Not much is known about what happened in the past. It certainly doesn't sound like he "let" her get raped. Just based off of the tidbits we know, seems like they were ambushed. No matter how good a fighter someone is, they won't be able to take on a whole gang that prepared an ambush. This isn't a martial arts film where bad guys attack the hero one at a time. Then, after knocking him out, they restrained him and proceeded to rape her. That's what I've been able to determine from playing the game. So no, he doesn't sound like a bitch.

Well thanks for telling me there's NTR i will pass
There is no NTR. There is a mention of the MC's girlfriend being raped in the past (2 years before the start of the game). That's it. The dev also stated there is no plan to add NTR to this game.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Interesting so far. But missing some tags I think;Yunas eye thing - Superpowers/Supernatural and/or monster(possibly demon/succubus or similar?)Edit; Oh forgot to mention femdom.
I already mentioned the Yuna's eye thingy. But she not a demon or something. I was just exaggerating her eyes to make her intimidating.

Reactions: GamleErik89

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
If you guys like my work i would really appreciate it if you could support me at my Patreon page. So could chug out the updates without worrying about my own life :LOL:

Reactions: Ozzfest

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I see ads for this game everywhere i go online and now it has managed to sneak its way into my lewd reading... Dammit! View attachment 858168
Its not that i dont like the game, its that i cant play it with my old pc and not so good mobile device... this is torture developer
Don't worry, I'm with you on that. I really haven't played it since my phone's really old. I just saw a friend playing it and it was really good.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018

I'm having this poll right now in my Patreon page if I should put incest or not in the story. Don't worry it's a public post. Now go vote! Chop chop!
Should be real careful with any mention of that on Patreon. Fast way to get booted off there if I've understood it correctly.
Edit: Better to wait for a *cough*"modder"*cough* release such content as an unofficial mod. Didn't hear it here though.

• Haha

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Should be real careful with any mention of that on Patreon. Fast way to get booted off there if I've understood it correctly.
Edit: Better to wait for a *cough*"modder"*cough* release such content as an unofficial mod. Didn't hear it here though.
Yes, I second this. Patreon can be overzealous about this stuff. A dev made an incest patch for a game that he promoted on Patreon. He released it on f95. He never released it on Patreon, or even mentioned it there. But some Patreon mod saw that he made the patch here, and shut down his page.

As crazy as it may seem, it might be a good idea for you to delete any comment you made about maybe adding incest to the game. If some Patreon mod sees it, they may consider it a violation of their rules.

If some modder here decides to create an unofficial patch for your game. Well, that's not your fault. ;)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Yes, I second this. Patreon can be overzealous about this stuff. A dev made an incest patch for a game that he promoted on Patreon. He released it on f95. He never released it on Patreon, or even mentioned it there. But some Patreon mod saw that he made the patch here, and shut down his page.

As crazy as it may seem, it might be a good idea for you to delete any comment you made about maybe adding incest to the game. If some Patreon mod sees it, they may consider it a violation of their rules.

If some modder here decides to create an unofficial patch for your game. Well, that's not your fault. ;)
Alright.. Better safe than sorry.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Based on Yuna in this new update maybe this should have the "Paranormal" tag

To many the fuck like that would ever try and stop somebody bring a damn weapon a blade gun knife and baseball bat would do and what do you mean by blocked down.
Bring a weapon to an ambush? I didn't know he could see the future and know he was going to get attacked?
And I assume that instead of blocked down they meant knocked down

Alright.. Better safe than sorry.
If you want to add incest, don't.

Instead do what pretty much every other dev does. Make it something that can be easily patched. It's silly and this exact example wouldn't work with your current story but landlady instead of mom or roommate instead of sister seems to work well enough. Then you just need an unofficial patch/mod to fix the dialogue and narration.

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
If you want to add incest don't.

Instead do what pretty much every other dev does. Make it something that can be easily patched. It's silly and this exact example wouldn't work with your current story but landlady instead of mom or roommate instead of sister seems to work well enough. Then you just need an unofficial patch/mod to fix the dialogue and narration.
We'll see.

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
It has some differences but the story concept is so close to "My Real Desire". I almost thought it had changes names and graphics.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020

A teaser slash spoiler for Episode 2 is up on my Patreon page. You can check it out. ;)

Reactions: Frosty_Senpai
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes