Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well thanks for telling me there's NTR I will pass
For now the only NTR it's the implied one for the kidnapping of MC's previous girlfriend

also, there are different kinds of NTR

like Girl cheating the boyfriend/husband with the MC, MC cheating the girlfriend with another girl(also known as Harem bc apparently the only case I saw where the girlfriend is actually mad with MC is in "Love & Sex: Second Base" and you can smooth-talk the girlfriends and have a poly-amorous relationship)
and so on...

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
unrelated BUT: MC questions himself about why/how didn't manage to save her girlfriend even though he is a trained fighter(and later we learn that he is from a special/rich family, like the MC of My Real Desire XD who is adopted by some weird mafia/yakuza group/secret cult) while you could write that he did the martial arts lessons AFTER the kidnapping, trying to compensate like he felt so miserable, inferior and pathetic for being weak(/unable to save her) that he took those lessons like as a way to cope or something like that

it's just a thought tho.
For now I can't say it, 'coz it will spoil the whole story for the MC. But, nope. He's not from a rich fam or adopted by someone either. The next update will answer your question and doubts as I will be releasing the whole Ep2 this time.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
All I can say and maybe spoil something a bit, the actual scene of that will not be shown in the future, but a mystery to solve for the MC. ;)
You can't win! Whenever something happens to an MC's girlfriend in the past, even though it is never seen, NTR haters will bitch about it and badmouth your game, some just because it has the NTR tag. While NTR lovers will flock to the game, hoping to see all the MC's LI's buggered in front of him, only to bitch about it when that never happens, and complain that there is no NTR in the game.

All you can to is explain what you are doing, which you have, and ignore the chatter. If your story is good, it won't make any difference what a few naysayers write.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
You can't win! Whenever something happens to an MC's girlfriend in the past, even though it is never seen, NTR haters will bitch about it and badmouth your game, some just because it has the NTR tag. While NTR lovers will flock to the game, hoping to see all the MC's LI's buggered in front of him, only to bitch about it when that never happens, and complain that there is no NTR in the game.

All you can to is explain what you are doing, which you have, and ignore the chatter. If your story is good, it won't make any difference what a few naysayers write.
All I wanna make is a game that I would personally like to play while also taking your opinions into consideration. :)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
All I can say and maybe spoil something a bit, the actual scene of that will not be shown in the future, but a mystery to solve for the MC. ;)
I hope I don't see the rape scene... I'm out of the game if I must see it (I prefer that you let people choose if they want to see it or not, becouse is a past scene). Really, I only need to know that this happen, but I not need to see it.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I hope I don't see the rape scene... I'm out of the game if I must see it (I prefer that you let people choose if they want to see it or not, becouse is a past scene). Really, I only need to know that this happen, but I not need to see it.
Naah. It won't be shown in the future. Rest assured.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
unrelated BUT: MC questions himself about why/how didn't manage to save her girlfriend even though he is a trained fighter(and later we learn that he is from a special/rich family, like the MC of My Real Desire XD who is adopted by some weird mafia/yakuza group/secret cult) while you could write that he did the martial arts lessons AFTER the kidnapping, trying to compensate like he felt so miserable, inferior and pathetic for being weak(/unable to save her) that he took those lessons like as a way to cope or something like that

it's just a thought tho.
Yeah i would like to know that my self is this MC a little beta bitch cause who the fuck lets the GF get raped. And not even try and stop it.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Not a bad start, there some similarities with my real desire, with regards to the rape incident and why the MC didn't fight back, well we don't have all the details yet, for all we know he could have been drugged, I'm sure more details will be revealed.

There were a couple of things I didn't like which are Yuna really don't like her and didn't like being forced to do anything with her perhaps a femdom tag is needed maybe, I think you should give the choice whether to reject girls so we choose who we're interested in. :cool:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Not a bad start, there some similarities with my real desire, with regards to the rape incident and why the MC didn't fight back, well we don't have all the details yet, for all we know he could have been drugged, I'm sure more details will be revealed.

There were a couple of things I didn't like which are Yuna really don't like her and didn't like being forced to do anything with her perhaps a femdom tag is needed maybe, I think you should give the choice whether to reject girls so we choose who we're interested in. :cool:
I'm still quite new to ren'py codes as this is my first game that i ever made. But i'll take your suggestion into consideration. And also I dont have my own PC yet. So i dont have all the time to explore and do tests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moleman111

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm still quite new to ren'py codes as this is my first game that i ever made. But i'll take your suggestion into consideration.
that guy is a bit wrong...not completely...but some events may be mandatory bc it's about the main plot, you could put a skip-scene button or something for those mandatory sex-scenes

i mean, if Yuna's scenes are mandatory you either skip them(but they still happen, like it or not), or watch them

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
that guy is a bit wrong...not completely...but some events may be mandatory bc it's about the main plot, you could put a skip-scene button or something for those mandatory sex-scenes

i mean, if Yuna's scenes are mandatory you either skip them(but they still happen, like it or not), or watch them
Yeah. I'll definitely try to experiment with the codes when I have enough time. It's still a bit challenging for me because I'm just borrowing someone's PC and I only have access to it during night time. But i will be adding this suggestion to my list and try to implement it next time. :D

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes