Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
It has some differences but the story concept is so close to "My Real Desire". I almost thought it had changes names and graphics.
Okay so I'm not alone there. When I saw the screenshots I thought it looked like a knockoff of MRD.

On another note, how prevalent is the Femdom...cause that's a no-go for me.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
My favorite is the glasses girl. I hope doing more sex scenes you keep her glasses on and don't take them off.

Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Okay so I'm not alone there. When I saw the screenshots I thought it looked like a knockoff of MRD.

On another note, how prevalent is the Femdom...cause that's a no-go for me.
Can a girl ask for a better stimulation? :ROFLMAO: But I'll try to think about it. I'm getting alot of negative feedback with regards the Femdom. And the similarities wasn't really intentional at all. 'Coz it's just recently that I knew about MRD. And yes, I admit that it's quite similar.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Thank you for making a game with normal, realistic sized breasts, and not the breasts that are so stupidly large that they could only be used for destroying Tokyo.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOBZILLAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
31942546-frightened-japanese-businessman.jpg

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Thank you for making a game with normal, realistic sized breasts, and not the breasts that are so stupidly large that they could only be used for destroying Tokyo.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOBZILLAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll die for Nicole's jugs though... :ROFLMAO:

Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
It has some differences but the story concept is so close to "My Real Desire". I almost thought it had changes names and graphics.
The concept of MRD and the personality of its MC is actually based on an anime/light novel, if anything then maybe this game is based on that too so it's not that unusual to have some similarities

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
The concept of MRD and the personality of its MC is actually based on an anime/light novel, if anything then maybe this game is based on that too so it's not that unusual to have some similarities
Alright to make it clear, I don't watch anime that much except for sports anime's. I used to travel a lot(locally) and talk to people to get inspiration for my stories(yes, I write stories. although never published. haha). And I got the inspiration for this story based on a real person's life experience(well, not the harem part). The MC's personality and his past experience, although I altered some of the backgrounds.

Reactions: Pathvader

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/life-changing-choices-ep-1-part-2b-niichan.63514/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/884456_LCC2.gif[/IMG][/URL]
LCC Fan signature for those who want. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Phanex

Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
Alright to make it clear, I don't watch anime that much except for sports anime's. I used to travel a lot(locally) and talk to people to get inspiration for my stories(yes, I write stories. although never published. haha). And I got the inspiration for this story based on a real person's life experience(well, not the harem part). The MC's personality and his past experience, although I altered some of the backgrounds.
Now that i've played it, it is different. But i can see what they mean by the similarities with MRD though and i kinda understand now even if it is perhaps a coincidence. But goodluck with the game

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Wait... the dev's name is "NiiChan"... so where is the "special" patch?
...Just kidding ;)

I'm gonna give this game a try

• Haha

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Wait... the dev's name is "NiiChan"... so where is the "special" patch?
...Just kidding ;)

I'm gonna give this game a try
You got me there.. I was thinking 'what patch?' and I was like 'OOOHHHH.... right!' :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: zh

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
That is cool. I like both games so far, so you are doing a good job. :) I had only just found MRD and played it through the day before I fond this one, so it was on my mind. Keep up the good work and have fun with it.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
so is it a femdom game?
Not really. There is a scene in which one of the female characters appears to mind control the MC and forces him to service her, but from what I'm hearing that's unlikely to be repeated.

If you are into femdom, there's plenty of games on this site where that's more of the focus (although I don't personally know of any as I tend to avoid them). I think if you filter by the tag "female domination" you'll find something you'll like.

This game has gotten off to a good start and is worth playing, but if you're only interested in the femdom aspects there's probably better.

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Can a girl ask for a better stimulation? :ROFLMAO: But I'll try to think about it. I'm getting alot of negative feedback with regards the Femdom. And the similarities wasn't really intentional at all. 'Coz it's just recently that I knew about MRD. And yes, I admit that it's quite similar.
I would rather the femdom be optional. I get put off by games that don't give an option for it especially if the rest of the game the MC is more dom than sub. I like how it is set up in "The New Me" it gives you the choices, of continuing to be a sub or to take control and dom the trix, as the scene for her is going on.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
so is it a femdom game? if so dont mind me am just going to download this :D am a sub so thats why am asking sorry to take up your time hope you have a good day :)
There will be. But I'm afraid it wont be consistent. As I plan to make it a competition between mc and yuna to who's gonna dominate who. Although I'm gonna make it an optional path.

I would rather the femdom be optional. I get put off by games that don't give an option for it especially if the rest of the game the MC is more dom than sub. I like how it is set up in "The New Me" it gives you the choices, of continuing to be a sub or to take control and dom the trix, as the scene for her is going on.
Yes starting episode 2. paths and choices will be available coz thats what the game is for :LOL: you can choose to hit em up or not.But for main story scenes I might have to force it. I'm still quite thinking about it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes