Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
How the hell does she even get raped any way.
I imagine that's something we'll learn in the future. From the little snippets of dialog in the nightmare, it seems like it was more than one person, a gang maybe. It could simply be a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or, if it's a gang, maybe the MC accidentally offended the wrong person, and the rape and abduction of MC's gf was retaliation. There's a few possibilities. Let's just let it play out.

These harem games are not usually the games I go for. But there's enough intrigue in here that I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out, especially with this Zoey character.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I imagine that's something we'll learn in the future. From the little snippets of dialog in the nightmare, it seems like it was more than one person, a gang maybe. It could simply be a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or, if it's a gang, maybe the MC accidentally offended the wrong person, and the rape and abduction of MC's gf was retaliation. There's a few possibilities. Let's just let it play out.

These harem games are not usually the games I go for. But there's enough intrigue in here that I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out, especially with this Zoey character.
Everything about Zoey will be revealed on the upcoming update, hopefully by this week. Well... Not really everything as she will be the most mysterious girl in the story ;) .. I'm currently rushing out the update since there is a storm coming in my country. For sure there will be a lot power outages during those days and I'm afraid that I won't be able to release the update in time.

Reactions: sevendustkorn1008

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Life Changing Choices Ep. 1 - Part 2 renders complete. Tune in for the release schedule, you join my discord. ;)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To clarify, that rape scene did actually happen. And what Yuna did to the MC was actually not a mind control or anything like that. That scene where she stared at the MC was actually just me exaggerating it to make Yuna intimidating. But take note that she can read the MC's thoughts ;)

Reactions: khalidevil

OGSage

Jul 1, 2020
I basically already have the whole outline of the story. All of the genres you mentioned except for NTR and corruption is in the outline already. Though, I made the story flexible enough for suggestions and feedbacks, so I might consider things here and there. Well it is basically a harem story so there is alot to look forward. That's all I can say for now ;)
good old fashion harem

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
This game has an uncanny resemblance to My Real Desire, not least of which is the expressionless MC.
I was actually checking if it was the same dev and see if there were more people noticing:)
I'm only at the first lunch scene but the deja vu vibe was to strong not to check first

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
This game has an uncanny resemblance to My Real Desire, not least of which is the expressionless MC.
I was actually checking if it was the same dev and see if there were more people noticing:)
I'm only at the first lunch scene but the deja vu vibe was to strong not to check first
Really? May I ask on what aspect of the game in particular? Maybe I should just play it so I can see for myself.

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Really? May I ask on what aspect of the game in particular? Maybe I should just play it so I can see for myself.
MC being expressionless like Kyril87 said. similarities coming into the home. One guy being happy for another dude. a good,motherly, cook character. going to the same compagnie. mystery tenant (nicknamed ghost in my desire) bitchy girl at first meal. It's not the same but yes, similarities at start are so similar it made me think of md instantly. Don't get me wrong, i'm not dissing on your game. No idea where you going with the story and it looks good.

But yeah, see for yourself

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
MC being expressionless like Kyril87 said. similarities coming into the home. One guy being happy for another dude. a good,motherly, cook character. going to the same compagnie. mystery tenant (nicknamed ghost in my desire) bitchy girl at first meal. It's not the same but yes, similarities at start are so similar it made me think of md instantly. Don't get me wrong, i'm not dissing on your game. No idea where you going with the story and it looks good.

But yeah, see for yourself
I played it a bit and yeah, I saw the similarities. Although it wasn't really intentional since i really haven't played any game made with studio neo 2 yet. But still, thanks for playing my game. ;)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I played it a bit and yeah, I saw the similarities. Although it wasn't really intentional since i really haven't played any game made with studio neo 2 yet. But still, thanks for playing my game. ;)
unrelated BUT: MC questions himself about why/how didn't manage to save her girlfriend even though he is a trained fighter(and later we learn that he is from a special/rich family, like the MC of My Real Desire XD who is adopted by some weird mafia/yakuza group/secret cult) while you could write that he did the martial arts lessons AFTER the kidnapping, trying to compensate like he felt so miserable, inferior and pathetic for being weak(/unable to save her) that he took those lessons like as a way to cope or something like that

it's just a thought tho.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes