Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Yeah, cant wait for Irene and Zoey to be part of the harem and the interactions between the two.
I salute to your manliness for Irene my man. Others hate her due to... the 'incident'. :KEK:

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
I salute to your manliness for Irene my man. Others hate her due to... the 'incident'. :KEK:

I dont. Nothing MC couldve done to prevent it. All he can do is take really bloody revenge. Like REALLY REALLY bloody revenge.

Still, explaining the situation to Irene is gonna be interesting. "I malded over you for over 2 years. It wasnt until 3 or so weeks ago that I started to let you go. By the way, now Im fucking your twin, and bunch of other girls aswell."

• Haha
Reactions: NiiChan

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I dont. Nothing MC couldve done to prevent it. All he can do is take really bloody revenge. Like REALLY REALLY bloody revenge.

Still, explaining the situation to Irene is gonna be interesting. "I malded over you for over 2 years. It wasnt until 3 or so weeks ago that I started to let you go. By the way, now Im fucking your twin, and bunch of other girls aswell."
it was better if the girlfriend was dead, when she comes on the scene I won't want to look at her

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
And that is why I made the harem acceptance system. For you to choose who to include in your harem or not. That includes Irene. :KEK:

Id say that was the correct thing to do. Allowing your customers freedom is always good. Sure, it might add more work for you, but still.

I am currently going to add everyone else but Yuna to the harem. Femdom just aint my thing.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Id say that was the correct thing to do. Allowing your customers freedom is always good. Sure, it might add more work for you, but still.

I am currently going to add everyone else but Yuna to the harem. Femdom just aint my thing.
Welp... work is not a problem. As long as I deliver the right thing. It makes it all worth it in the end.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
a pity that the girls in the harem are pretty basic, there will be a day when a dev makes a hot amazon:devilish:

ps: only i prefer alice with 2b hair? :ROFLMAO:
We still have the last girl. As the game is intended to have 12 girls.

• Love
Reactions: fregonard

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like this update. However I have some observations:

Personally I have a real lack of interest in see lesbian scenes in games, I don't really hate it, but I prefer if I can skip or avoid this scenes. In any case, if I usually use the skip button in this scenes if they are mandatory. The lesbian scenes between Kana and Eliza don't really interest me, in fact I use the skip button in all the bath scene, and the same in part of the second scene.

The new character, Lisa, is pretty. I really don't like her though, it's good for me that she's for Ken, so I don't need to avoid her. In any case, I don't need to see a Ken and Lisa sex scene, my lack of interest extends to voyeurism and sex scenes without the MC.

On the other hand, I see that if you go to Aurora's house you earn some points for her. But if you refuse to go, you earn at least one point for Charlotte. Does that mean you can only have one of them in the harem?

Reactions: User1230 and Valeck

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I like this update. However I have some observations:

Personally I have a real lack of interest in see lesbian scenes in games, I don't really hate it, but I prefer if I can skip or avoid this scenes. In any case, if I usually use the skip button in this scenes if they are mandatory. The lesbian scenes between Kana and Eliza don't really interest me, in fact I use the skip button in all the bath scene, and the same in part of the second scene.

The new character, Lisa, is pretty. I really don't like her though, it's good for me that she's for Ken, so I don't need to avoid her. In any case, I don't need to see a Ken and Lisa sex scene, my lack of interest extends to voyeurism and sex scenes without the MC.

On the other hand, I see that if you go to Aurora's house you earn some points for her. But if you refuse to go, you earn at least one point for Charlotte. Does that mean you can only have one of them in the harem?
Nope, you can have them both. Regardless if you accept Aurora's request or not you will still gain point for Charlotte. There will be events that you will automatically receive a point without any choices, however, those points doesn't really matter if you avoid the rest. Those point will be used to access point based events in the future including the Harem Acceptance Event where you will have a choice to accept or reject the girl into your harem. If you accept you will continue seeing events with that girl. If you reject you will no longer see any events with that girl in the future.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Nope, you can have them both. Regardless if you accept Aurora's request or not you will still gain point for Charlotte. There will be events that you will automatically receive a point without any choices, however, those points doesn't really matter if you avoid the rest. Those point will be used to access point based events in the future including the Harem Acceptance Event where you will have a choice to accept or reject the girl into your harem. If you accept you will continue seeing events with that girl. If you reject you will no longer see any events with that girl in the future.
Thanks for the reply, it's nice to know that you can have both girls. I prefer if I don't have to choose between potential LIs (Unless I am clearly not interested in one of them, in that case I would have no problem choosing, but this isn't the case)

Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020

Revealed the 12th and the last girl's design on my Patreon. You guys might wanna check. It's public, don't worry.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I actually forced it to see what the community has to say. No worries, mate. The rest of lesbian scenes will go down to routes next time.
Understand, i just think it was a poor choice of LI to do that. It's way out of character for eliza in my opinion, she is in love with mc at I dont know how many years, she as 0 experience with kiss and so on, she seems a love not a lust girl, seems a questionable choice that she is willing to give her first kiss to a girl she know at 2 days then to the one she loves at so much time. If you chose other 2 like Shina, yuna or other girl more experienced would be more realistic or atlest more accepted .
Rather than the out of blue supposed training of kana why not a move of Shina trying to start the ease in the harem acceptance since she is the only one that already accepted it.
I dont have a problem with Irene if she was or not raped. Its a unfortunate incident that was out of her and mc control, she shouldn't be casted aside by a ugly incidente that she didn't have fault, she already suffered enough, even if I don't find her that much attractive she will probably be in my harem.
Already see the new girl wallpaper and preferred Lisa way more than that girl.

Since that forced scene my top changed with kana/eliza dropping positions expecially eliza that was my number 1 girl "fighting" with alice for top 1.
Right now its:
Alice
Aurora
Nicole
Eliza
Shina

Would like to know the rest of people here their top 5 post it and lets see it

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes