Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Okay instead of just skipping the femdom scene either give us the option to flip it to maledom or just completely ignore the girl. I don't like the thought of it happening at all. Makes me think the MC is a bitch.
Why don't we do both 'avoid and switch', eh? It'll add work, but oh well... it's for you guys anyway.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Revealed the 12th and the last girl's design on my Patreon. You guys might wanna check. It's public, don't worry.
I personally like other characters better, but I'll wait to see what her personality is like.

By physical aspect the two characters that I prefer are Yuna and Lisa. However, I haven't liked either of them (I don't like domination, and I generally dislike characters who have that fetish, Yuna also includes a personality that doesn't exactly attract me. Regarding Lisa, for now I have a feeling of disgust about her and her personality) I prefer to avoid them and focus on others.

The character I prefer is Zoey, before this update Eliza and Kana followed her, but now I'm not really sure, I probably chose Shina, Alice, Nicole and Aurora before them, I'm not a big fan of lesbian characters in straight games. For now, I don't have a opinion about Charlotte, Nari and Irene. And for me, Yuna is out of screen.

Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
oh no don't do that:mad:, then you will be a lair, and what about the reassurance you gave? going to make the second game better than this:p
Nuu~ Been making Jess for days too o_O
Lisa took like 3 hours. :KEK:
Ahaha my patrons and I like her though.
And yes... the better I improve here the better the 2nd game gets..

• Hey there
Reactions: chicken head

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
I didn't say I don't like her, Lisa is better that's all:p, just my opinion different people have different taste, don't take it as the wrong man:cool:. if 2nd game is my liking, I will surely become your patron:).lisa HD quality screenshot0017.png vs jess 4K quality Jess Alley 4K.png

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Understand, i just think it was a poor choice of LI to do that. It's way out of character for eliza in my opinion, she is in love with mc at I dont know how many years, she as 0 experience with kiss and so on, she seems a love not a lust girl, seems a questionable choice that she is willing to give her first kiss to a girl she know at 2 days then to the one she loves at so much time. If you chose other 2 like Shina, yuna or other girl more experienced would be more realistic or atlest more accepted .
Rather than the out of blue supposed training of kana why not a move of Shina trying to start the ease in the harem acceptance since she is the only one that already accepted it.
I dont have a problem with Irene if she was or not raped. Its a unfortunate incident that was out of her and mc control, she shouldn't be casted aside by a ugly incidente that she didn't have fault, she already suffered enough, even if I don't find her that much attractive she will probably be in my harem.
Already see the new girl wallpaper and preferred Lisa way more than that girl.

Since that forced scene my top changed with kana/eliza dropping positions expecially eliza that was my number 1 girl "fighting" with alice for top 1.
Right now its:
Alice
Aurora
Nicole
Eliza
Shina

Would like to know the rest of people here their top 5 post it and lets see it
I agree with you wholeheartedly on both the Eliza and Irene. The lesbian stuff came out of nowhere and felt completely out of character, at least from Eliza, given that she's loved MC for a long time. I don't mind lesbian content in harem games like this, but I don't think it was executed very well here. As for Irene, some of the comments here boggle my mind. People are talking about her like she's got leprosy or something, which makes no sense considering what happened was through no fault of her own.
Anyway, here's my top 5 so far:
Yuna
Zoey (sorry Irene!)
Aurora
Alice
Nicole

Honorable mention to:
Eliza (before her haircut and Kana scenes she would have been in my top 5)

Reactions: Sngo and NiiChan

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
But... But.... Did you reveal her personality to the patrons?
I must admit, she is a looker, but if she ends up with weird fetish, most will ignore her.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
But... But.... Did you reveal her personality to the patrons?
I must admit, she is a looker, but if she ends up with weird fetish, most will ignore her.
Nope. Patrons only received a custom render of her. I 'might' do a veeeeeeery short screen time of her next update, but everything about her will still be a mystery. And no she's not going into some strong fetishes.

D

Deleted member 3027200

nope completely different game, completely different developer, even if there are similarities.
Yes, even the names and characters are similar. Well I hope they both inspired from some anime or something. That's only logical explanation I can think of :illuminati:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So what do we have here, a harem game with beautiful characters that reminds me of My Real Desire which should be right up my alley. But here comes the negative things, I don't like the rape backstory of the MC that was even with little adjustments copied for Ken so the two can relate to each other.

Now let's talk about the girls, I don't like Yuna because I'm not into femdom and her behaviour generally pisses me off, not to mention that if we skip her scene it still happens but we don't get her point. The way I see it there are multiple ways how to implement her, keep the femdom path, give the player the option to completely avoid her, or turn it around form the beginning with maledom or no dominating at all.

I liked Eliza at the beginning and when Kana was introduced she was immediately one of my favourite characters but Kana's training of Eliza to increase her chances with the MC is a total turn off for me. It doesn't fit Eliza's character and for me is just forced lesbian padding for more sex scene's and I don't need for the girls to be bisexual only to have more sex scenes in the game.

As a little nitpick at the end the hairstyle changes while I like both styles for Eliza and would like to see both alternating from scene to scene depending on which better fits for the scene, for Alice I prefered her first style.

Others have already posted their favourite girls so here are mine: Shina - Alice - Zoey - Nicole

After all that at the moment this game is a bad (not)copy of My Real Desire and if I would give a rating between 2-3/5 stars.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So what do we have here, a harem game with beautiful characters that reminds me of My Real Desire which should be right up my alley. But here comes the negative things, I don't like the rape backstory of the MC that was even with little adjustments copied for Ken so the two can relate to each other.

Now let's talk about the girls, I don't like Yuna because I'm not into femdom and her behaviour generally pisses me off, not to mention that if we skip her scene it still happens but we don't get her point. The way I see it there are multiple ways how to implement her, keep the femdom path, give the player the option to completely avoid her, or turn it around form the beginning with maledom or no dominating at all.

I liked Eliza at the beginning and when Kana was introduced she was immediately one of my favourite characters but Kana's training of Eliza to increase her chances with the MC is a total turn off for me. It doesn't fit Eliza's character and for me is just forced lesbian padding for more sex scene's and I don't need for the girls to be bisexual only to have more sex scenes in the game.

As a little nitpick at the end the hairstyle changes while I like both styles for Eliza and would like to see both alternating from scene to scene depending on which better fits for the scene, for Alice I prefered her first style.

Others have already posted their favourite girls so here are mine: Shina - Alice - Zoey - Nicole

After all that at the moment this game is a bad (not)copy of My Real Desire and if I would give a rating between 2-3/5 stars.
I agree with your opinion about Yuna (I really don't like her behavior, I'm pretty sure I avoid her even though there isn't domination path), and I don't understand the forced lesbianism for Eliza and Kana, this is something that doesn't fit in Eliza's personality (at least this is I think), and, for me, these two characters get worse as LI.

The MC's backstory doesn't bother me, as long as we don't have to see the scene. Nor that, with nuances, is very similar to Ken's. I don't really see much of a problem with it. But it's only my opinion.

I haven't play My Real Desire, and I can not say if this games are similar.

In any case, I'm enjoying the game.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020

The game still needs a lot of work, that's for sure. But thanks for giving the game a try. And thank you for the feedback.:giggle:

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes