Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I agree with your opinion about Yuna (I really don't like her behavior, I'm pretty sure I avoid her even though there isn't domination path), and I don't understand the forced lesbianism for Eliza and Kana, this is something that doesn't fit in Eliza's personality (at least this is I think), and, for me, these two characters get worse as LI.

The MC's backstory doesn't bother me, as long as we don't have to see the scene. Nor that, with nuances, is very similar to Ken's. I don't really see much of a problem with it. But it's only my opinion.

I haven't play My Real Desire, and I can not say if this games are similar.

In any case, I'm enjoying the game.
If you like this game you should play My Real Desire, the only thing is that the MRD MC is a bit cold I would say.

About the Ken backstory, it is maybe similar to the MC so that the player is happy that Ken gets his own girl in the game.

Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
If you like this game you should play My Real Desire, the only thing is that the MRD MC is a bit cold I would say.

About the Ken backstory, it is maybe similar to the MC so that the player is happy that Ken gets his own girl in the game.
Those two incidents were done by the same person, not just the incident being similar. It will be revealed with the continuation of Lisa and Cedric's conversation in Lisa's gun shop.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I can try it, I would rather know in what sense you say that the "MC is a bit cold" (is he a person who doesn't reflect his emotions? Or does he not have them at all?)

In my case, Ken can keep with Yuna and Lisa, but I supouse that much players will disagree with this.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
damn the beginning of this game was gonna be top tier but as soon as mc didnt get mad at his friend telling them what happend it turned mid tier that kinda stuff is for one person to tell not a friend.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
damn the beginning of this game was gonna be top tier but as soon as mc didnt get mad at his friend telling them what happend it turned mid tier that kinda stuff is for one person to tell not a friend.
Yeah... I understand your point of view. In fact, I'm one of those people who keeps his secrets just to himself because I don't trust anybody with it. However, we all have different perspectives in life and that just shows that the MC trusts Eliza enough to handle it.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Yeah... I understand your point of view. In fact, I'm one of those people who keeps his secrets just to himself because I don't trust anybody with it. However, we all have different perspectives in life and that just shows that the MC trusts Eliza enough to handle it.
trusting is fine I am down with the trust but she should at least have asked before telling strangers about his story. dunno about you but I've never met anyone whos like yeah I trust you go ahead and start tell complete strangers about a traumatizing thing that happened in my past with out running it by me. especially if she wants him to like her more than a friend I couldn't have much more trust if she's willing to just blab about it it seems counter intuitive to her. good game none the lesss and ill keep playing it. so keep it up bruv (y)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020

Christmas Wallpaper ft. Eliza is now available to public. :PogChamp:
Go visit my Patreon page!

• Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: Kingvlad and P3zz0

Otakuxreborn

Nov 6, 2019
not a fan of how the Dick looks but that i can get over the real issue is how it doesnt even move inside/penetrates anything instead it bungies back and forth. hopefully they plan on fixing that or updating the sexscenes

Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
not a fan of how the Dick looks but that i can get over the real issue is how it doesnt even move inside/penetrates anything instead it bungies back and forth. hopefully they plan on fixing that or updating the sexscenes
Will work on it.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Life Changing Choices [Ep. 3] WT+ Cheats + Gallery Unlock Mod.
Note: No seperate cheat button is present you can set points for characters from the character info tab/menu.
Can you update your mod to Ep. 3 Part 2 ?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I see the people who voted got good taste. I'll download again when we have more Yuna content.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Life Changing Choices [Ep. 3 Part 2] [NiiChan] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 711.31 MB
Original MAC Size: 693.91 MB

Compressed PC Size: 228.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 211.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes