Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
The thing with the poll here is that there are 10 girls to choose from but only 1 has femdom content so everyone who is into femdom voted for her while the non-femdom players had 9 girls to choose from.
I'm not into femdom at all and I still voted for her. I find her to be the most interesting and intriguing character outside of MC and his ex-gf (we don't enough about her for me to form an opinion)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I would have preferred if the missing gf was kidnapped by the gang instead of the whole rape thing, having her missing and possibly dead would be enough to explain the emotional impact it had on the mc.

The game seems good I honestly enjoyed it for the most part (from what little I've played of it) but I dislike rape content (even implied) and with that being a major part to the backstory of the mc and the gf this game sadly isn't for me, it would imo be good if there was an option like you get in "trouble in paradise" where you are given an option the choose the backstory of one of the girls, instead of rape and disappearance it could potentially be a kidnapping maybe?, having someone you cared about kidnapped would be as devastating for the mc, shame it's not for me but anyway good game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best of luck dev and for those who enjoy the game Have Fun! ♡

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I am mostly enjoying this game and it's story. All the characters seem to have their own personality and a way of conducting themselves, but to the main downside to this kind of games(at least for me), is to have a character acting differently to what they have been so far in the story, and that is how i am feeling towards this Eliza/kana training/preparing thing going on right now, it seem completely out of character(at least for Eliza), not sure if i am the only one feeling that way but for me it seems that the way things are heading, Kana will fuck Eliza with a strap-on before the MC can do anything with her, i am not against lesbianism at all, especially in harem type histories, but this came out of nowhere, if the DEV is going to make this Kana/Eliza a regulara thing going foward, it sure as hell can be done better than it has so far. But overall i am liking the game and can't wait to see where this history goes.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I am mostly enjoying this game and it's story. All the characters seem to have their own personality and a way of conducting themselves, but to the main downside to this kind of games(at least for me), is to have a character acting differently to what they have been so far in the story, and that is how i am feeling towards this Eliza/kana training/preparing thing going on right now, it seem completely out of character(at least for Eliza), not sure if i am the only one feeling that way but for me it seems that the way things are heading, Kana will fuck Eliza with a strap-on before the MC can do anything with her, i am not against lesbianism at all, especially in harem type histories, but this came out of nowhere, if the DEV is going to make this Kana/Eliza a regulara thing going foward, it sure as hell can be done better than it has so far. But overall i am liking the game and can't wait to see where this history goes.
Nope. They wont go that far and it wont be a regular thing.

EDIT: Kana said that the training would be kissing and confessing and that's all that will happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodrigoofb

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
first question; what is .if there is, the name of this art style? it's a little bit honeyselect....
next Q; who said you could make a story about my life ?!?!?!?

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
first question; what is .if there is, the name of this art style? it's a little bit honeyselect....
next Q; who said you could make a story about my life ?!?!?!?
I use AI Shoujo for the game.
2nd Q: on what part? :KEK:

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
i might be making this judgement too early but this story is executed badly....jus going around telling strangers my friend's traumatizing past isnt normal

edit: continued and yea i was right....he's been in the house for maybe 24hrs and things that have happened make no sense

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
So femdom is no longer among the developer tags :(
I guess - as it seems so - the genres were decided based on feedback. If so, then my voice carries no significance here, but I was intrigued by this game mainly for the aforementioned content. If such a path is still being considered/developed, let me know. The most important: have fun developing the game!

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So femdom is no longer among the developer tags :(
I guess - as it seems so - the genres were decided based on feedback. If so, then my voice carries no significance here, but I was intrigued by this game mainly for the aforementioned content. If such a path is still being considered/developed, let me know. The most important: have fun developing the game!
More from Yuna soon. The main story needs to progress first as she is part of it.

I'm taking constructive feedbacks, but I don't let it change the course of my story.

Last edited:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So, I haven't played yet and I am still deciding but I have a question first. The past with the gf I understand is "skippable" but still happens? If so would it be possible to change the backstory with her in a way that would avoid rape without changing the impact of story? This is simply a question, I understand you have an idea and a vision of what you want so I get it if you can't. This change would probably be something that would increase my own personal interest but potentially others as well.

Aug 2, 2020
By the looks of it, the game will be pretty big, lots of relationships to develop and too many branches to be considered, since you may run in a diverse combination of girls.
NiiChan i don't know how do you plan to develop the game, but you should consider developing the full harem path, since i think this is the cannon story that you envisioned and after that work in the variations and permutations of girls in the harem or solo girls routes.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So, I haven't played yet and I am still deciding but I have a question first. The past with the gf I understand is "skippable" but still happens? If so would it be possible to change the backstory with her in a way that would avoid rape without changing the impact of story? This is simply a question, I understand you have an idea and a vision of what you want so I get it if you can't. This change would probably be something that would increase my own personal interest but potentially others as well.
Someone suggested that as well. However, at the current stage of the game. It's still too early to consider that. Let's wait till we get to Irene's revelation.

EDIT: The rape scene is not skippable, it will be right at the beginning of the game but won't be shown. And it will never be shown.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
By the looks of it, the game will be pretty big, lots of relationships to develop and too many branches to be considered, since you may run in a diverse combination of girls.
NiiChan i don't know how do you plan to develop the game, but you should consider developing the full harem path, since i think this is the cannon story that you envisioned and after that work in the variations and permutations of girls in the harem or solo girls routes.
Yep... it will be a full harem path. But at the almost endgame of the story, you have the option to choose your main girl to who ever you accepted to be part of your harem. There will be a special ending with that girl depending on who you choose.

Reactions: GeneralDumpling

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not into femdom at all and I still voted for her. I find her to be the most interesting and intriguing character outside of MC and his ex-gf (we don't enough about her for me to form an opinion)
Yuna is a character that doesn't interest me too much. Between domination and not liking her personality (I find her unfriendly, but it's just my opinion), I have avoided all options about her (skip her first scene, not going to talk to her at night), not watching her scenes (only the mandatories that doesn't give any point).

I have voted for Zoey, but I like all the others characters, except Yuna, as I have said (I don't know about the new one, Jess, I think this is her name, my first impression hasn't been the best, but is only a feeling. In any case, we don't really see much about her, and I prefer to wait until have a proper opinion about her)

The game is really good so far. I have enjoyed this update and want to see how everything progresses in the next ones.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
hmmm,i waited a bit to play this.
i have to say it makes me feel,... it's looks familiar to me like my real desire in a different way:unsure:
design,characters, the plot a little modified...but there is something else. ahjo the forced haremdingens.
forced femdom even if it happens in the background(i skip this part), sex-scene that happens anyway with the on girl.
come on the mc lost his girlfriend in an ominous way,suffer from this...and then,ok,lets fuck.
there a many inconsistencies.

i think ill pass to play this further:cautious:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
hmmm,i waited a bit to play this.
i have to say it makes me feel,... it's looks familiar to me like my real desire in a different way:unsure:
design,characters, the plot a little modified...but there is something else. ahjo the forced haremdingens.
forced femdom even if it happens in the background(i skip this part), sex-scene that happens anyway with the on girl.
come on the mc lost his girlfriend in an ominous way,suffer from this...and then,ok,lets fuck.
there a many inconsistencies.

i think ill pass to play this further:cautious:
I started My Real Desire two weeks ago, but didn't make much progress. I didn't like the MC at first, and for me this was enough to avoid the game. Obviously, I don't know if these two games are similar (I suspect they are to some degree from the many posts that say they have similar things), but with this one I quite enjoy, while with My Real Desire I could hardly reach the first choice of the game.

I think different people have different tastes.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes