• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The shokugeki reference in this is hilarious
It can be for the people that know it. In my case I don't know what it is shokugeki.

umm...Why does this story resemble My Real Desire storyline?
I have read many people say this. But I didn't like My Real Desire too much (I don't even think I've reached the first choice of the game) while I'm really liking this one. They may be similar, but different enough that you can enjoy one and not like the other. At least in my case.

Reactions: NiiChan

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have a question about the first scene with Yuna. If you skip it, you lose the point of relationship with Yuna, which feels a bit frustrating for the MC, who has actually had the scene, even though we haven't seen it, and has no reward for it. I'm not interested in earning the point (personally, it's not a problem for me to skip the scene and not have the point) but I'm interested in knowing if you intend to give an option to avoid this scene in future updates. (which may be more consistent with the loss of the point). Regardless, I'm happy with the skip option and don't need to avoid it or earn the point.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I have a question about the first scene with Yuna. If you skip it, you lose the point of relationship with Yuna, which feels a bit frustrating for the MC, who has actually had the scene, even though we haven't seen it, and has no reward for it. I'm not interested in earning the point (personally, it's not a problem for me to skip the scene and not have the point) but I'm interested in knowing if you intend to give an option to avoid this scene in future updates. (which may be more consistent with the loss of the point). Regardless, I'm happy with the skip option and don't need to avoid it or earn the point.
I will rework on that scene when I decide to re render the episode 1 and 2. But for now, I just want to focus on the updates.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I will rework on that scene when I decide to re render the episode 1 and 2. But for now, I just want to focus on the updates.
Thanks for the answer.

I think focusing on updates is great, I don't think changing that is a priority (more content is better than change something that isn't so important). My question was more out of curiosity than anything else.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't like Yuna. What a bitch.. :rolleyes:
I have the same feeling. For me she is one of the prettiest girls in the game, but her personality is a no (and the fact of domination). In the end, I prefer to avoid all her scenes (or skip them).

Luckily we have many girls to give love and affection in this game, and I love all the others girls (even Kana and Eliza despite their affair, although I certainly feel like it took points away from them)

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have the same feeling. For me she is one of the prettiest girls in the game, but her personality is a no (and the fact of domination). In the end, I prefer to avoid all her scenes (or skip them).

Luckily we have many girls to give love and affection in this game, and I love all the others girls (even Kana and Eliza despite their affair, although I certainly feel like it took points away from them)
Affair? I haven't gotten to that point in the game yet to find out. I would be grateful if you could explain the situation, thanks. :D

I saw in the game files that a woman was playing with Eliza's breasts. This is it?

I'm curious if something happened in the past that Yuna is like that now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Affair? I haven't gotten to that point in the game yet to find out. I would be grateful if you could explain the situation, thanks. :D

I saw in the game files that a woman was playing with Eliza's breasts. This is it?

It's a class of kissing and other stuff that Kana gave to Eliza, I haven't really enjoy this part too much. But how is one time thing, I prefer to forget, at least all I can, I'm not very good at forgetting.

Reactions: Qmil679

Sngo

May 9, 2020

You've already a scene with yuna i will not spoil it for you. Its a fendom scene i just hope we can turn the tables and have male dom with her.

From some scenes along the game already got a bit of what her back story may be but you should take your own thoughts first and not influence your thoughts.

The kiss scenes were between kana and eliza, didn't really like that scene especially since i liked both of them a lot, even if it was on a "innocent" thing.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You've already a scene with yuna i will not spoil it for you. Its a fendom scene i just hope we can turn the tables and have male dom with her.

From some scenes along the game already got a bit of what her back story may be but you should take your own thoughts first and not influence your thoughts.

The kiss scenes were between kana and eliza, didn't really like that scene especially since i liked both of them a lot, even if it was on a "innocent" thing.
I used the skip option with this scene. The MC had the scene, but I haven't seen anything (I prefer this option even though I lost the Yuna's points). At this point in the game I think I have 0 points with Yuna (or a few more if you have mandatory points with her at any time, I don't remember well)

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I used the skip option with this scene. The MC had the scene, but I haven't seen anything (I prefer this option even though I lost the Yuna's points). At this point in the game I think I have 0 points with Yuna (or a few more if you have mandatory points with her at any time, I don't remember well)
I don't like fendom too so the scene itself didn't do much for me but still watched it for the points, to see how it would develop and yuna naked off course . Im still hoping to turn the tables to male dom or atlest "equal" so all the points i can get with her i try to get.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes